Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2018 5:50:45 PM EDT
For those of you that have a JPC, do you use shoulder pads and if so what brand. My highcom plates will be in this week and wandered if shoulder pads would help or be needed. I have looked at the HSGI and the PIG BRIG pads, looks like the HSGI are wide and the PIGs look to be a better fit to the JPC.
Link Posted: 4/22/2018 7:03:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 10:45:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 10:52:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Haven't felt the need for shoulder pads, but I also haven't weighed down my JPC with a full combat load on the carrier... I run it as a the minimalist set up it was meant to be.

I have been in it for a few days with 3 mags (one more in gun and two on belt), radio, mini ifac, 1 day worth of food and water in flatpack. Never noticed hot spots from the shoulder straps.
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 5:23:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Most people use our MK-1 or MK-2 pads for the Brig. I see it all the time in photos.
PIG MK-1

PIG MK-2

SOS
View Quote
what is the difference between the mk1 and mk2 ?
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 12:58:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top