Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 4:08:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw some of the custom versions of these at a USN Gathering a few years back on Austin's table. I'm not a fixed blade guy so much but I liked the design for what it is made for.

I've bought dumber knives.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 4:27:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks good. But the handle seems extra long to me.

Photo from reviews:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 9:38:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I carry one everyday. I had it in Kuwait because they didn’t give us our weapons. It’s nice. Easy on or off and can be mounted anyway you want. Great knife.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 9:16:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got one, nice knife, handles extremely well and took a nice edge.

It's part of my, *Sunday go to meeting" load out as I carry it stashed in my Bible.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 2:38:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I should mention I just recently bought a pair of IWB soft loops and converted it to a concealed fixed blade. It’s even more awesome now!

Link Posted: 8/9/2020 2:45:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I like it.

But that’s seems high for a ckrt

Do they have a premium line or something?

My only experience with ckrt is seeing them for like 30$ at academy or Walmart
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 2:21:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I was also surprised at the price for a CRKT.
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 11:25:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like it.

But that’s seems high for a ckrt

Do they have a premium line or something?

My only experience with ckrt is seeing them for like 30$ at academy or Walmart
View Quote

This is part of their “forged by war” series. Vet owned businesses license the product to CRKT and part of the money goes to vet organizations I believe. There’s a few models like this one. You could order an original handmade clever girl but it’s on a waitlist and a few hundred bucks.
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 11:59:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Please stop tempting me. That's a nice looking blade.
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 6:10:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I just stumbled on this very similar Buck knife the other night while looking at their "Paklite" Skinner. Much cheaper...maybe you likey?
Buck knife

ETA: found a cheaper version of that Buck.
Cheaper Buck
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 7:59:15 PM EDT
[#11]
$102 for a 4.6" fixed blade? Pass, but I do kinda like it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 3:31:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I just stumbled on this very similar Buck knife the other night while looking at their "Paklite" Skinner. Much cheaper...maybe you likey?
Buck knife

ETA: found a cheaper version of that Buck.
Cheaper Buck
View Quote

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 2:03:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Persian style blade. Looks nice, very few makers do Persians now. Years ago there was a maker doing a folder with a Persian style blade.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 12:20:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

They have quite a few near or over 100.00 bucks in different configs. But, yeah, they are mostly budget knives using budget steels. Nothing wrong with that if you know what you are buying.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 11:52:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
They have quite a few near or over 100.00 bucks in different configs. But, yeah, they are mostly budget knives using budget steels. Nothing wrong with that if you know what you are buying.
View Quote

A lot like TOPS knives.  Good designs, average materials, but they do a good job with heat-treatment.  You can find them for under $100.  If you like/want the design, it's an average deal.  I like that CRKT is doing the collaborations with troopers like this.

ROCK6
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top