Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2021 5:43:01 PM EDT
this 1077 showed up on CL this morning for $20 and was 10 minutes from work. I said, why not.
Took it home and cleaned it up. Little Pellgunoil on the threads and a couple of drops on a C02 cartridge. Ran a couple of clean patches through the bore and loaded up the "clip".

It's C02 powered and holds a rotary 12 rnd pellet clip in a bottom load magazine. Semi-Auto so just pull the trigger 12 times. Weight is in the 3-4 lb range so it's really light.

Set up the target at 18 yards and was hitting 3" x 3" low right. Quick adjust and it's spot on. Ran three more "clips" though the gun and rough mounted a PA red dot I have sitting around. I'll sight that in later just for fun.

It's pretty quite and has little to no recoil. For $20 + $4.50 for three clips on Amazon, it'll be fun for the newbs to shoot.
Gun retails for $70 on Amazon.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:31:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 10:34:01 AM EDT
[#2]
You did very well on that purchase. Not abused and well taken care of.

For that 1077 a UTG Bugbuster scope would be perfect, unless that PA is now permanent.

Link Posted: 2/28/2021 12:23:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Red dot for now... nephews and such will enjoy that. Working on a new project:

Just received my Beeman R7 and Hawke 2x7 32mm scope. Going to be setting up the scope soon but the damn iron sights on this gun are fantastic.
I was deciding between the Bug Buster (3x9) and Hawke... for my shorter range, the Hawke was just fine. Bug Buster gets a lot of love though.

Attachment Attached File

This is 125 rounds, 10m on a bag rest. Cheap Crosman WC pellets just to break it in.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 8:47:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I also have an R7 with a Hawke 2-7 scope on it. I scoped mine due to older eyes[67] . The ease of cocking is great for my arthritic hands too. As a bonus it's a tackdriver.

Grandsons love my full-auto BB guns . Just put a repro Kerr sling on the Thompson.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:07:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice.... Looking forward to mounting my scope when I can catch some time. Also got a one piece mount so our set ups are similar. At 58 I also benefit from the magnification of the scope.
Any reason to leave the iron sights on or remove?

And that BB gun! The wife was asking what they made in "fun switch" bb/pellet guns. She is not a shooter but grew up around BB guns. Still looking for a fun one to buy.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:28:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I left the iron sights on,they don't interfere with the scope at all. I also have a MP40 full-auto BB.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 9:23:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 12:04:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

ya bastard... you just cost me money...

Check out this one. I giggled at about 5 seconds in.
Umarex Legends M712 full-auto bb gun - Airgun Reporter Episode #121
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 2:55:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top