Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2022 3:34:08 PM EDT
You guys killed the last thread, lets see how long this one lasts.

Bullpupalooza - Finale - Part 2 of 2
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 9:12:42 PM EDT
[#1]
No Slings?
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 4:38:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Still no AUG so no way to know what the best bullpup is! ;-)
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 7:27:15 PM EDT
[#3]
That was really a low effort video.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 6:11:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes it was... very disappointed.  I was hoping for something much more like what they did w/ Primary & Secondary for the Battle Rifle time trials.

This video provided no "objective" data and was just essentially an extremely long & boring match video.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:48:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm sure they'll all say, "you're free to do one yourself".  ;-)

Limited as it was, I thought it was a decent video that showed how they have evolved since the 70s with the newest designs performing better than the older.  What I liked was that especially with the truck stage, it showcased the utility that the design brings to the table.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 12:21:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I think the biggest takeaway is bullpups aren't a terrible ergonomic hinderance like internet “common knowledge” has claimed for quite awhile. The crazy bullshit that flies whenever bullpups come up in places like GD everything from “unergonomic” to “kbs will be totally worse!” To “it will get you killed on the street” bullshit is so tiresome. They are different but they work.

Heck I remember when they used a x95 for a match on inrange years ago. Prior Carl was very negative. Afterwards not as much. The bad word of mouth is so ingrained it takes actual use to change many opinions. Historically I think Carl was overly critical of bullpups sometimes to silly degrees. I remember him being very critical of the tavor SAR mag release. But he never complained of the same design on the RBD or MDR.

Be nice if they included some other common bullpups tavors and AUGs but they rolled with that they had and probably a limited timeframe with what I’m assuming are T&E vhs2s since they are set up the same as damn near every other YouTube review of them right after launching.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 8:01:54 AM EDT
[#7]
I liked the video. Since my local gun club did away with 200 yd steel it's almost become a ho hum event, going to the range.
P
I have to admit I had fun zeroing my EOTECH/Tavor on clays at 50 yds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top