Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:11:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Got the TS12 from my LGS today. Love, love, love it!

Now here is a question for the Black Aces FD12 guys. Where can we get extra 5 and 10 round mags for it? A buddy of mine just bought one and it came with two 5 rounders and of course he wants more. He is staying away from drums as they are way too bulky. We tried emailing Black Aces but no replies.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 4:15:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got the TS12 from my LGS today. Love, love, love it!
View Quote

Haha, my dad shot mine once and said, "Well, I guess you better find one for me."

If anybody wants pictures of a full disassembly I have pictures of mine totally stripped except for removing the barrel from the trunion and removing the mag assembly from the barrel/reunion assembly. The barrel/trunion/mag were lifted out of the stock body halves. My mag rotation release is difficult to press so I disassembled to see if there were burrs or anything that could be smoothed over. It's tricky to do it but once you have it figured out it's pretty clever how they made it all work together.

The only disappointments I have are that I feel the mag rotation release could be better designed and the top rail is attached with so little metal that it's not strong itself, nor is it leaning on anything else for strength. I feel like it will be prone to damage if you were to fall on the gun etc. Pictures will explain better if someone wants to host them...
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 9:32:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:30:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

You guys are AWESOME! He ordered four 10 rounders and four 5 rounders for his new FD12.

Now I have to get one, lol.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:05:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Just replying for maybe something of interest to someone as far as a Bullpup shotgun...

I have a High Standard Model 10 B Police shotgun. It’s pretty neat piece of Gun Americana.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top