Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2018 8:37:25 AM EDT
Recently I've been getting into collecting knives.  My collection is growing quick and I need a way of keeping them organized.  They're currently scattered on tabletops, couches and some end up on the floor.  I was thinking of a wood frame, pegboard back and possibly a plexiglass front.  I'd like to integrate a hook or something similar for my bugout bag that I'm putting together.  I'm not very handy so I want to keep it fairly simple but still look good.  It has to be fairly large as I'm going to display at least one hatchet and SOG style shovel.  Dimensions similar to the size of a 65" TV. Any ideas?
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 1:02:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top