Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2018 11:34:20 AM EDT
My brother wants some AP ammo for his M1 for some reason.  Anyone have a good source?  Thanks
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 11:43:12 AM EDT
[#1]
AmmoGarand.com has some.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 1:30:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Great thanks
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 8:15:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Check and make sure whatever it is is not corrosive. I have some M2 AP here at home that is corrosive. It was made in Korea.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 8:17:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Check and make sure whatever it is is not corrosive. I have some M2 AP here at home that is corrosive. It was made in Korea.
View Quote
I doubt you have Korean made AP ammo
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 8:35:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's what it said on the CMP web store when I bought it six or seven years ago.

So I guess maybe the CMP lied...??
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 8:49:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That's what it said on the CMP web store when I bought it six or seven years ago.

So I guess maybe the CMP lied...
View Quote
You might be thinking Norwegian AYR stamped....

But never saw any Korean AP
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:15:42 PM EDT
[#7]
That’s what I have from CMP.   I thought it was FN contract made not Norwegian.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:05:09 PM EDT
[#8]
I have some genuine american made stuff.  I forget what manufacture made it.  But it was made in 53 and it IS corrosive.  I've never shot any yet.....
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 7:13:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember the threads on the cmp forum about the ammo.  Some lots were corrosive and some were not.  I’m sure they got tripped up either from a limited test or false info but they don’t intentional mislead.   Iirc they offered call slips to return but almost no one wanted to return their AP  ammo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top