Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2018 11:24:15 AM EDT
I've searched here and elsewhere, but just don't seem to see much information good or bad about Brethren Arms and their MP5 builds.  I'm bringing this up because I have an opportunity to buy their BA9C model that is being sold used by a little small town gun shop near me.  They're selling this and a few other guns for a customer who needs money for a "life" event.  This Brethren model if bought new per their website would be roughly $3,400 and whatever the wait time is.  They're asking $2,400 for this one and I'm sure I could walk out with it for less than that.  I'm just trying to figure out if there is a level of quality in a Brethren gun that is worth that price.  I'm told the gun has a very low round count and holding it in my hands the other day it looked to me like it had never been shot.  It was in perfect condition and oozed quality although I'm an MP5 noob so I could be fooled.  So anyone have thoughts on Brethren MP5 products and whether or not this could be a good deal?

The Brethren model I'm talking about is here.
Link Posted: 6/30/2018 1:26:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Top quality...not built on a German parts kit but they use the best and highest quality US made products...the lower is all German though.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 12:43:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Buy it. We offer a lifetime limited warranty.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 10:57:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Buy it. We offer a lifetime limited warranty.
View Quote
I did   Got it a few weeks ago and it's awesome especially suppressed.
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 5:15:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Post pics on Instagram and tag us, or it didn't happen.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 10:46:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Post pics on Instagram and tag us, or it didn't happen.
View Quote
I'd like to oblige, but by design I stay as far away as possible from any social media.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top