Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/12/2018 8:15:01 PM EDT
Anyone know some one who processes Brass for reloading. With my work schedule i don't have the extra time for this . I only reload for CMP matches and need some one to do my brass and return MY brass. I have 1000 once fired Federal .223 for prossessing.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 4:42:05 PM EDT
[#1]
The comment about  getting YOUR brass returned is why I only shoot my own reloads in my guns. You have no control over how they do the work. Would be real pisser if you got 1k empties back that had not been sufficiently resized to go into your chamber. Also, not likely to be cost effective.

Do you have any kids? Train them to run your press
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 6:31:29 PM EDT
[#2]
No, no kids. Would solve this problem though. I have used 2 other services for this. I used one in California and he did a good job, but he shut down this part of his buisness. The other did not  retun my brass. I got back well use brass with split necks. I work an average of 70 hors a week due to our man shortage. Don' t want to spend my days off Processing brass. I only reload .223 for 600 yard CMP shoots. Makes this kind of service appealing to me.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 7:43:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Someone posted a link to this service a while back: M&S Processed Brass
and they specifically state in the description, "The brass you send us is the brass you receive back we don’t swap products!".

I haven't used them, don't know anything about them, but kept a link to their site and am just passing it on for what it's worth ;)
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 7:51:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I used this place last year to convert my 223 brass to 300 BO.  I sent 1000 (plus a few more) RP 223 cases.  Shipped them on a Monday and 14 days later received the converted brass in return.  It looked perfect and has functioned great in my rifle.  They did it for $75.

Here's the link.  I'd email them and check if you get your brass in return.  They also offer other services too.

Detroit Ammo
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 8:25:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I used a brass processor to anneal a whole bunch of 5.56 brass.  I had to sort the brass into lots from each manufacturer.  I got back exactly what I sent him except that it had been annealed perfectly..  Cost was very reasonable.    I now have access to an induction annealer, so I didn't keep the contact information.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 8:43:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I have used and can recommend Blue Ridge Brass llc.  
I got MY brass back properly sized etc in about 2 weeks.
I checked all that I could: OAL, case gage, etc.......all was good.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 9:20:19 PM EDT
[#7]
paging @Spankadin to the white courtesy phone.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 11:51:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 11:51:46 PM EDT
[#9]
System Message
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top