Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2019 7:42:57 PM EDT
Sic of looking for a new place to fill my 2 scuba tanks for pcp. I rolled the dice on a yong heng compressor from amazon.

$320 ish?  I read reviews and knew what I was getting into.  Everything was in the box. A lot of fittings where hand tight. One or two missing o rings but had them in a small bag.

After some tinkering I have filled 3 scuba tanks from 2k to around 2800/2900 psi. ! I couldn’t be happier. Works great for what it is. I will likely look into water separator but for now I need lore pellets! It’s nice to have unlimited air supply!
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 1:32:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Sic of looking for a new place to fill my 2 scuba tanks for pcp. I rolled the dice on a yong heng compressor from amazon.

$320 ish?  I read reviews and knew what I was getting into.  Everything was in the box. A lot of fittings where hand tight. One or two missing o rings but had them in a small bag.

After some tinkering I have filled 3 scuba tanks from 2k to around 2800/2900 psi. ! I couldn’t be happier. Works great for what it is. I will likely look into water separator but for now I need lore pellets! It’s nice to have unlimited air supply!
View Quote
Just watch the head temps and make sure you run the water pump well after shutdown to bring the head and piston back down to near ambient temps.

I've used the hell out of mine but I normally only direct fill my PCP which takes 2 minutes exactly from 140 to 230 bar. I did add a very large oil/water separator and fortunately, being in AZ we have very, very low humidity most of the year.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 11:43:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds good!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top