Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2021 1:41:08 PM EDT
I built up some compliance mags for my parts count.  BS I know.  But with slow joe and the hoe , I’m legit. They lock back with one round left. 4 ea mags I built up.  These are military fal mags.  The hump appears the be in the exact location of an unaltered mag.  No big deal . Just range mags.  But curious.  The DSA spring is different from a standard mag spring. It’s squared off . A standard spring will not work as far as I can tell on a polymer follower . WarDawg
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 2:13:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I built up some compliance mags for my parts count.  BS I know.  But with slow joe and the hoe , I’m legit. They lock back with one round left. 4 ea mags I built up.  These are military fal mags.  The hump appears the be in the exact location of an unaltered mag.  No big deal . Just range mags.  But curious.  The DSA spring is different from a standard mag spring. It’s squared off . A standard spring will not work as far as I can tell on a polymer follower . WarDawg
View Quote

Pretty sure you just need one mag onhand to count for 922....so in other words make one mag then you're covered.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top