Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2021 7:20:01 PM EDT
Because it should.  I’ve been looking a bit but don’t see any that take AR mags.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 7:22:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Ruger American Ranch.....

Shooting the Ruger American Ranch Rifle in 450 Bushmaster - Gunblast.com

Good news that the 450 and the 350 are all the ones that you will find on the shelf these days...

Red
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 8:00:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ruger American Ranch.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW0_cu73ZoY

Good news that the 450 and the 350 are all the ones that you will find on the shelf these days...

Red
View Quote

They have some local which is where I got the idea, but they don't take AR mags & the reviews are all good except for the mags.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 9:48:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I keep seeing 450 Bushmaster ammo at the local Dunham's. It's one of the few calibers that's always there. I'd consider the same thing if it wasn't for the fact that my centerfire suppressors are all .30 caliber.

Also see 220 Swift every time I'm there.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 7:49:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I keep seeing 450 Bushmaster ammo at the local Dunham's. It's one of the few calibers that's always there. I'd consider the same thing if it wasn't for the fact that my centerfire suppressors are all .30 caliber.

Also see 220 Swift every time I'm there.
View Quote
Have a 45 cal pistol can? Rugged and Dead Air are rated for 16" 450BM barrels! Run an Obsidian 45 on my ACR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top