Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2020 10:34:58 PM EDT
My brother is going to be making a shadow box for my Dad's Flag. He wanted to get all 21 pieces of brass from the 21 gun salute to incorporate into it but could not. Is there a way to get more of these types blanks?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 10:47:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Headstamp?
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 8:30:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Thanks, so I'm guessing once fired the crimped ends open up and then would look the same as the ones we have now? Anyone know a source or have an inside ability to get 12 more of these that have already been fired? They gave us 9.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 10:09:21 AM EDT
[#4]
The ones for sale are a different style than the one you have, I may have some fired ones,I'll check this weekend.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 10:11:17 AM EDT
[#5]
My googlefu didnt turn up any spent blanks for sale, but you could buy some and just shoot them
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 11:42:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The ones for sale are a different style than the one you have, I may have some fired ones,I'll check this weekend.
View Quote
That would be great if you do and don't mind selling them to me.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:53:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I did something similar for my father.

I went back to the guard unit that did the honors for him and got addition blanks from them.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 10:44:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Never mind

I thought I was looking at 5.56
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 6:53:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I finally got around to finding them today! Email me your address and I'll get them out in the next day or 2.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top