Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2006 9:57:13 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/7/2006 10:05:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Thunder Creek/Conner Longrifles, Brown County Indiana:  1st Saturday of the Month.  

Will attempt to get a map and secure contact info posted later.  Till then PM me for info.

Link Posted: 5/23/2006 11:17:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/28/2006 11:49:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/8/2006 9:59:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Ute Trail Muzzlelaoders

Typically the the thrid saturday of every month. Have range in Victor CO. Email me before showing up. During the summer our shoots are often held at the monthly  Rondy.
Link Posted: 8/4/2006 7:26:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm looking to join a club in Virginia, anyone out there?
Link Posted: 8/5/2006 8:36:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I just moved to VA myself, what part of the state are you in?

Only club that I know of for sure is the group that puts on the Olde Virginia Primative Rendevous, over by Jamestown.

Link Posted: 8/5/2006 6:09:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Hi PSYWAR1-0,
I'm in Stafford County near Quantico Marine Base. I have found the following listings for clubs
www.muzzleloadermag.com/Clubs/VAclub.htm
I think  the James River Black Powder Club is the one you are referring to. I have family in Williamsburg so I could live with going there (and probably will visit) but would like to find a closer one if possible.

Originally Posted By PSYWAR1-0:

Only club that I know of for sure is the group that puts on the Olde Virginia Primative Rendevous, over by Jamestown.

Link Posted: 8/5/2006 8:39:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Your just down the road from me, im right outside the gate of Fort Belvoir.

Ive got quite a few friends who work at CW, and have consulted for them in the past.  There is going to be an assload of BP shooters and reenactors decend on Yorktown here in a couple months for the 225th of the Brit surrender.  That will be the absolute best way to find some folks!

Originally Posted By sharps54:
Hi PSYWAR1-0,
I'm in Stafford County near Quantico Marine Base. I have found the following listings for clubs
www.muzzleloadermag.com/Clubs/VAclub.htm
I think  the James River Black Powder Club is the one you are referring to. I have family in Williamsburg so I could live with going there (and probably will visit) but would like to find a closer one if possible.

Originally Posted By PSYWAR1-0:

Link Posted: 8/5/2006 9:49:08 PM EDT
[#9]
PSYWAR1-0,
If /when I track down a good group I will post it here. I am hoping to get down to Yorktown, if I had more time I would be very interested in doing Rev War reenacting.
Link Posted: 8/3/2007 11:11:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Originally Posted By sharps54:
PSYWAR1-0,
If /when I track down a good group I will post it here. I am hoping to get down to Yorktown, if I had more time I would be very interested in doing Rev War reenacting.

well it only took about a year for me to respond, did you find a club and get hooked up with a reenactment group?

Im currently putting together a phrench/native group for French and Indian War.  

Link Posted: 10/24/2007 10:51:54 AM EDT
[#11]

Originally Posted By PSYWAR1-0:well it only took about a year for me to respond, did you find a club and get hooked up with a reenactment group?

Im currently putting together a phrench/native group for French and Indian War.  

I sure haven't but I haven't been looking very hard either. I ended up getting married and have been pretty busy between work and an EMT class the last few months. I ended up going to a couple cowboy shoots (I have set up to just shoot blackpowder, Henry rifle, 10 gauge Remington 1889 SxS, and a pair of Remington C&B revolvers) but I haven't really had time to do that either. To be honest after seeing the cowboy shooting I still think I would enjoy reenacting better, unfortunately I just don't have the time right now, maybe next year. Good luck with your group!
Link Posted: 12/30/2008 11:18:14 PM EDT
[#12]
There are matches at Berryville Ark twice a year. Used to go to them regularly, will post when I get the next flyer/entry form.
Link Posted: 3/29/2010 10:54:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Arlington Sportsmans Club in DFW Texas has a monthly BP shoot... 1st Sunday at 1:30.. We shoot different things every month... Club membership is not required for shoots..

Email me for info if interested. I'm the BP/Cowboy director at the club..
Link Posted: 6/30/2010 11:21:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Butte MT Gun Club BPCR matches every second saturday yearround
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 9:35:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Cascade Mountain Men shoot at Issaquah (Washington) Sportsman's Club on the third Sunday of each month.
Link Posted: 4/8/2011 10:53:56 AM EDT
[#16]
The Southern Chester County Sportsmens' and Farmer's Association in Kennett Square, PA will be holding a black powder rifle "Spring Fellowship Match" on Saturday, April 30, 2011  at 10:00 AM.

Cost: $8.00 for Members of SCCS&FA or Brandywine Long Rifles

Non-Members: $10.00

Specific range TBD.

Lunch will be provided

This
will be a fun match and  will be an opportunity to come out and get
some practice after a long cold winter. In-line rifles and Pyrodex
shooters are welcome but open sights only.

This will be an 8 target match with a Spring Theme - small prizes will be awarded for each target.

If you are planning to attend please email the Black Powder Committee Chairman, A. Drew Gregg at
[email protected].

Link Posted: 12/12/2011 3:08:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ravinluna] [#17]
Butte MT Gun Club has BPCR matches every month of the year and Hosts  the state championship in the summer http//www.buttegunclub.org I suck at embedding
Link Posted: 10/23/2012 1:10:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Anything going on in OK.  I want to attend one of the shoots or rendezvous.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 12:17:24 PM EDT
[#19]
In Las Animas County, Colorado, Santa Fe Trail Muzzle Loaders will be forming as a new club at the Prator Range.  It is located 6 miles outside of Trinidad, CO.  We expect to draw members from Las Animas County, Huerfano County and Raton, New Mexico.  

Meeting will be at 10 a.m. on Saturday, August 23, 2014.  Contact Prator Range for more information.

Prator Range
42013 County Road 24.6
Trinidad, CO 81082
719-680-7236
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 2:44:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 11:31:33 AM EDT
[#21]
I try to keep the matches away from the black powder. And we have plenty of clubs in Alaska, how else would you harvest baby seals?

But seriously, there are no Muzzleloading clubs in my area. I talked to an old timer who said there was one back in the 70’s-80’s, but long gone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top