Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/28/2019 9:53:27 AM EDT
I saw that Knight is running a deal where you get a free Wolverine if you buy one of their high end rifles (Mountaineer, Ultralight, 500).

CVA's email just looked like some lower end Wolf packages were on sale with a code for 20% off accessories.

Anybody seeing any interesting deals?
Link Posted: 11/28/2019 10:53:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Links help.
Link Posted: 11/28/2019 12:12:34 PM EDT
[#2]
If you want the Knight deal I didn't see it on their website.  The facebook post that included the deal said just add both rifles to your cart and it'd do it automatically.

The CVA deal came through in an email, I'd assume the Wolf deals are posted on their site, the code for 20% off accessories is BF2019
Link Posted: 11/28/2019 12:18:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I would add that you may be able to double dip on the CVA deal.  Last year they had similar Black Friday deal and I scored an Optima V2 package (Konus scope, soft case) for around $200 cause it was on sale and they let me use the code too.  Fully expected the order to get cancelled until I got the shipping confirmation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top