Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/9/2018 9:21:38 PM
Black Friday deals? (Page 3 of 3)
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 8:52:28 AM EST
Slow Black Friday for me deals wise. Saw a few good deals on DBAL’s but I’ve all ready picked up two new lasers this fall so that was a no pulling out the card item for me. Ended up buying a EOTech sight for my 22 Lr AR setup , pair of boots and some small items. Nothing big and cool this year.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:13:35 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/27/2018 10:23:50 AM EST by PineappleDevil]
I was tempted but held off on the DSG Arms DBAL-A3 for $875 thinking another company would offer a little cheaper and they're out of stock now. Shouldn't have waited because now I'm empty handed.

Any retailers want to offer the same price now?
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 6:21:10 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PineappleDevil:
I was tempted but held off on the DSG Arms DBAL-A3 for $875 thinking another company would offer a little cheaper and they're out of stock now. Shouldn't have waited because now I'm empty handed.

View Quote
DSG would have had 875 of my dollars if they'd offered the tan A3 at that price.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 7:01:45 AM EST
Originally Posted By MadeByMattell:
DSG would have had 875 of my dollars if they'd offered the tan A3 at that price.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MadeByMattell:
Originally Posted By PineappleDevil:

I got one from Scopelist a while back when DSG was having that sale, I asked if they could match that price and they did.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Black Friday deals? (Page 3 of 3)
Top Top