Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 9:52:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Slow Black Friday for me deals wise. Saw a few good deals on DBAL’s but I’ve all ready picked up two new lasers this fall so that was a no pulling out the card item for me. Ended up buying a EOTech sight for my 22 Lr  AR setup , pair of boots and some small items. Nothing big and cool this year.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 11:13:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I was tempted but held off on the DSG Arms DBAL-A3 for $875 thinking another company would offer a little cheaper and they're out of stock now. Shouldn't have waited because now I'm empty handed.

Any retailers want to offer the same price now?
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 7:21:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was tempted but held off on the DSG Arms DBAL-A3 for $875 thinking another company would offer a little cheaper and they're out of stock now. Shouldn't have waited because now I'm empty handed.

View Quote
DSG would have had 875 of my dollars if they'd offered the tan A3 at that price.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 8:01:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
DSG would have had 875 of my dollars if they'd offered the tan A3 at that price.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got one from Scopelist a while back when DSG was having that sale, I asked if they could match that price and they did.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top