Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2020 8:30:55 PM EDT
Giving some serious thought about a Form 1 can for one of my 1911’s.  All are Colt’s.  Prices are all over the place.  Looking at possibly an Ed Brown at $250, but then I see Swenson priced under $100.  Of course Nighthawk at almost $300 too.   Anyone have experience with 1911 threaded barrel swaps?  Leaning towards the Ed Brown.
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 5:55:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Bar sto is the best.  Not cheap though.  Mine was $350 ish if I remember.  That was 5 or so years ago. They still have to be fitted as well.  Thats what makes them so accurate.
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 8:01:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By chucku:
Bar sto is the best.  Not cheap though.  Mine was $350 ish if I remember.  That was 5 or so years ago. They still have to be fitted as well.  Thats what makes them so accurate.
View Quote

Bar Sto is the answer if the best is what you are really after.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top