Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2022 4:01:52 PM EDT
I need a bedside/night stand safe that can hold both my Glock19 with RDS, light, and suppressor.  And my Sig Rattler.

Any suggestions?

If there isn’t a good option that can do both, I’ll default to a safe that can just hold the Glock19 with RDS and suppressor.
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 4:07:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 6:59:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you! Haven’t seen these before, pretty cool.  Kinda pricey but I guess that’s the cost of fung shui.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 7:36:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank you! Haven't seen these before, pretty cool.  Kinda pricey but I guess that's the cost of fung shui.
View Quote
yeah.  I just wanted you to have options and ideas. the company has many other similar products that are very nice and can add to your home decor.  The cabinets are USA made by hand with American sourced wood.
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 11:13:13 PM EDT
[#4]
http://www.fas1safe.com/
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 9:06:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Fort Knox CAB. Available in 20, 24, and 28” length.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top