Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2018 11:16:15 AM EDT
I'd love to hear recommendations from those with experience. I heard that the braces designed for an MP5K won't work.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:22:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'd love to hear recommendations from those with experience. I heard that the braces designed for an MP5K won't work.
View Quote
The best "brace" for a K-gun costs $333.95... and comes with a tax stamp attached.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 11:17:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Isn't the MKE AT-94P the one imported with the 16" barrel?  I assume you cut the barrel down or installed an MP5 barrel.  If you want a brace you need one for the MP5 not the MP5K.  The MP5K stock interface with the receiver is different and definitely will not work because the takedown pins are oriented vertically and there are two.  The MP5 adapter has only one pin.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 11:25:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Isn't the MKE AT-94P the one imported with the 16" barrel?  
View Quote
That's funny, I missed that- and I SBR'd one of the first AT-94P's to hit.

Yeah... K-stocks are for K-guns...
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 2:35:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep it’s the 16”. Thanks for all the info!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 4:03:32 PM EDT
[#5]
In the current configuration you do not need a brace and can use most any MP5 type stock or end cap.

If you shorten the barrel to under 16" then you would need a brace or a end cap.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 5:43:26 PM EDT
[#6]
The goal is to cut it and slap on a brace and my Obsidian.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top