Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2018 4:03:53 PM EDT
I am looking for a PARA FAL and the best price I can find is about 1850 from Brownells. Anyone know any better priced ones out there. LEO/MIL would work too.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 4:41:42 PM EDT
[#1]
You could try contacting DSA direct and see if they'll build you a Voyager with a Para lower, if you aren't hung up on the lower style and need the Duracoat finsih.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 2:14:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Definitely hit up there CS is awesome I just ordered one from them I bet they would work with you.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 5:13:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Voyager plus the conversion parts should only run around $1500
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 1:20:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I called DS Arms yesterday. They said they do 5% off for MIL/LEO and the wait time is about 5 weeks. Best bet for anyone looking for a new one is wait until Brownells have a 10% off and buy from them.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 2:01:04 PM EDT
[#5]
At $1500 might as well get an sa58, Atlantic firearms had a pretty good deal but they have been sold out for a while. Aimsurplus posted something about having more on the way as well. Or you could build one parts kits are cheap. Good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top