Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2017 6:23:50 PM EDT
Looking into setting up credit card processing for my gunbroker account.  Got a quote, basically its ~20 bucks a month plus 2.2% on all transactions and another ~50cents or so in other fees per transaction.  Wondering what others are using and also if anyone knows how hard it will be to set up instant checkout and which processor is the best for that.  Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 12:41:28 PM EDT
[#1]
if you get that, let me know.  I am working with my cousin, and he just started a military clone business and was quoted 3.45% plus monthly fees, through Authorize.net, and he technically is not even selling firearms, just parts.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 12:46:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Look at Stripe. 2.9% and .30 cents, no other fees. Not sure how they feel about online gun sales, but I have a feeling they are okay with it.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 3:20:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Look at Stripe. 2.9% and .30 cents, no other fees. Not sure how they feel about online gun sales, but I have a feeling they are okay with it.
View Quote
Most all processors quote the above rate, but very few will deal with firearms or gun parts.  Those which do, tend to charge a premium.
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 2:41:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Look  at the one offered by Kelly McMillan or the Payment Alliance (NRA recommended).
Authorize.net is a gateway...
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 10:25:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Look  at the one offered by Kelly McMillan or the Payment Alliance (NRA recommended).
Authorize.net is a gateway...
View Quote
PAI has stupid high fees.  I would also check out their subforum on FFLSOnly before contacting them.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 2:03:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Stripe has anti gun wording in their prohibited businesses section of their use contract.  I would like to find a cc processor that is pro gun that is as cheap as stripe is.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 10:47:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Go with BlueDog, they are amazing.
Link Posted: 3/4/2018 10:55:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Go with BlueDog, they are amazing.
View Quote
can you drop us some more info on them
Link Posted: 3/7/2018 2:52:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

can you drop us some more info on them
View Quote
What do you need to know?  I called them they offered great rates, they explained everything in terms of "selling glocks" and was easy to deal with.
Link Posted: 3/7/2018 3:02:46 PM EDT
[#10]
What are their great rates?
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 3:03:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What are their great rates?
View Quote
I'd have to read the contract if I am allowed to say, but they are lower than everyone else I have found, actually lower than my non gun business too... and I'm planning on moving that to them soon too.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 4:17:41 AM EDT
[#12]
I didnt like PAI (Alliance) they always had BS fee's in there. One time i had a portable card reader (gun shows)that went bad and i paid to have a new one overnighted to me for a gun show. They charged me $30 shipping and i got it a week later.

I would check bluedog or  https://www.tsys.com/
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 12:14:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Before going anywhere near TSYS do a Google search on their name + ripoffreport.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top