Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2022 8:05:04 AM EDT
Anyone here have a Beretta Comp Pro shotgun? Or fine behind one?
Is this model worth the extra $ over the standard Comp model?
Any like? Dislikes?
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 10:02:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 2:03:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 12:52:33 AM EDT
[#3]
You don’t like the shorter barrel????
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 12:57:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 2:11:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a 1301 comp pro with 24 inch barrel. I like it a lot so far. I’ve been using it to shoot clays but plan on using it for 3 gun. The length of pull is real long out of the box. I took the one inch spacer off the stock and it fits me much better now.

Pros:

Gun runs great with light birdshot ammo.

Oversized controls make manipulating the gun easy.

Recoil is minimal between the blink system and kickoff stock.

Comes with three extended chokes.

Blue is purty.

Cons:

Price and availability of gun

Beretta brings it in as a 5+1 for 922r compliance. It’s 9+1 in Europe. You can buy mag extensions but I haven’t found much for 922r parts. Briley trigger at $300 is looking like the best bet for an easy swap.

Beretta support kind of sucks I’ve emailed them three times requesting a manual with pictures and received nothing in return.

The loading port while more open than a lot of shotguns needs to be opened further for serious competitive use.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 8:03:49 AM EDT
[#6]
"Beretta support kind of sucks I’ve emailed them three times requesting a manual with pictures and received nothing in return."

That is understatement!! There is a downloadable manual with pics on the website but a lot is upside down!!! they aren't what they used
to be, I do enjoy my Comp. and Tac. despite their shit CS.......

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top