Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2021 9:47:52 PM EDT
Picked this up last week, and I have to say I love it!
I’ve wanted a bull pup for a long time, but wasn’t going to pay Edgun or Daystate prices.
Still trying to get the pellet/fps settings just right, but even with 14.6 round domes at about 900 fps it’s pretty much a one hole wonder.
It’s of course not as set up as the high end ones as it doesn’t have a weight adjustable trigger, but for the price I’m OK with that, the trigger breakers at about 2 pounds.
It is a straight pull bolt and has an easily adjustable fps knob, from about 450 up to right around 1000.
I was getting an easy 60 shots on the lowest setting, and about 25 good ones on the highest.
One other sort of downfall is no regulator, not really a deal breaker as for about $500 I got a lot more gun than I paid for.

And on a side note, anyone seeing how even pellet Ammo is affected lately?
I have plenty for my Marauders, but figured I’d pick up another 5000 or so rounds including some more H&N Hornets, man if you can find it in stock it’s not cheap, and most places are on back order.

Anyway, a quick pic of my new toy...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 3:43:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Looking good.  I’ve heard nothing but good things about marauders and expected the bullpup to perform on the same level. Definitely a lot of bang for the buck.  Pellet availability seems to be like lots of things these days.
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 10:58:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice.

I love the bullpup design with my FX wildcat.

I haven’t had much issue with pellets but I shoot the JSB jumbos 18gr in 0.22

Just picked up 2500 pellets for 82 bucks (including tax).

Imho some guns really don’t need a regulator. I have a smaller bullpup without one and at 35 yards it will shoot with the best of them.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 8:35:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Really nice stock.  I returned mine, would not take an air charge.  Crossman couldnt fix it and the next shipment was "any day now".  Canceled that order, now Im shopping in the territory you didnt want to get into lol
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 5:58:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I was really angry when I first got mine.
Unboxed it, scoped it up, then put it on the compressor.
Wouldn’t take a charge, thought it was the foster fitting leaking so I changed it and tried again with no luck.
Went in and told the wife I got a bad one, she read the manual and found one sentence off by it’s self that says when filling an empty cylinder the thing has to be cocked to take tension off the striker or it won’t fill.

Yup, cocked the thing and it took the fill no problem.

Link Posted: 6/20/2021 12:01:54 AM EDT
[#5]
I've read that you should store pump guns with a couple of pumps of air in them to keep the seals seated.  But they all have a little poppet valve.  Some of the valve return springs are strong enough to overcome the pressure of the striker resting on them.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 10:23:19 PM EDT
[#6]
On PCPs you’re supposed to keep them pressurized to eliminate the chance of moisture and dust/contaminants getting into the chamber too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top