Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 9:19:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Awaiting the function review with wild anticipation...
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 4:19:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Did ya ever get to the range??
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 8:31:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did ya ever get to the range??
View Quote
I am pleading the 5th...    

[still haven't had the time to get to the range with the shotguns]
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 8:44:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By:blfuller
Anyone install the Mesa Tactical Urbino stock on the Tac-12?  I know it will not fit with the factory recoil tube but if you replace the recoil spring tube assembly with a Benelli recoil spring tube wondering if the benelli spring tube will fit the Tac-12 receiver?
View Quote

@blfuller

I just tried. The tube is too long. It looks proprietary for the foreign collapsible. Only took a brief look at it but the true Benelli tube seems necessary.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 10:25:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

@blfuller

I just tried. The tube is too long. It looks proprietary for the foreign collapsible. Only took a brief look at it but the true Benelli tube seems necessary.
View Quote

This is what I found out as well.  I have read the Benelli M4 recoil spring tube assembly will fit.  Just need to find one.  I don't need a 3 position one, a fixed one off a 1014 model would work well perfiectly.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 11:39:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I am pleading the 5th...    
View Quote

Dont take this the wrong way... I appreciate the review... but the review is pretty useless if you don't go shoot it... help me spend my $$...
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 12:19:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Dont take this the wrong way... I appreciate the review... but the review is pretty useless if you don't go shoot it... help me spend my $$...
View Quote
Don't take this the wrong way; while I appreciate your faith in me, do not decide to buy (or not buy) a gun based on my review - whether that includes me shooting it or not.  

The other, larger thread about the M4 clones that's 30+ pages has quite a few reviews from people who have shot them, including a fairly recent, well-done review of the TAC-12.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 12:29:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Got a link? I can't keep up with the massive volume of posts here
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 9:17:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Got a link? I can't keep up with the massive volume of posts here
View Quote

https://www.ar15.com/forums/armory/-/1-520113/?page=32#i5582582
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 12:05:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Thanks... now go shoot that thing already!
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:35:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for all the helpful information. It seems like  a very solid entry level defense/tactical shotgun and I have decided to get a Tac-12 before the end of the year.  Planning on the DMW full 7-rpund/spring kit. Will wait to use before I change out the charging handle.

What are you guys using for light and sling mounts? I found IWS has a ambi QD ring that has a pic section. I have had a hard time finding something similar.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 10:59:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Took my Benelli M4 out to shoot.  Flawless.  Didn't take the TAC-12 out yet; lol...
Link Posted: 12/10/2021 7:32:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Took my Benelli M4 out to shoot.  Flawless.  Didn't take the TAC-12 out yet; lol...
View Quote

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 11:10:45 PM EDT
[#14]
@jtb33

Have you had any problems with getting 7 rounds in your new tube? I FINALLY got all my parts I. To make it 922r legal and installed them today. Tried loading 7 rounds of Federal Tactical 2 3/4” OO Buck but could only get 6 rounds in the tube. I know there are variances in over all length between brands and offerings, just wondering if you guys have experienced this too?

Also, I’m having the same issue as another with my DMW’s charging handle not fitting properly.
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 11:56:41 PM EDT
[#15]
I ended up selling my TAC-12 locally, never having shot it.  Which is why I decided to sell it - didn't see the need in keeping two M4 type shotguns, given that I rarely shoot shotguns.  I can't say that I ever tried to feed it full of live rounds, but I did fill it with Triple-K dummy rounds and cycled all of them successfully.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 1:55:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Important to note that the one I posted is the TAC-12 clone - not the CD601, Panzer M4 or the SDS S4 - those are inferior to the TAC-12 and have some cosmetic differences, some quality corners cut a bit more and inferior finish.  The TAC-12 is worth the extra $100 or so.

View Quote

Is that still the case?  I had read some reviews that the Aksa S4 has greatly improved.  I looking for a good review of an S4 to a TAC-12, of recent build.  btw, who builds the TAC-12?
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 2:38:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Will the SDS Tac-12 accept any Benelli Nova style stock and forearm?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:26:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
@jtb33

Have you had any problems with getting 7 rounds in your new tube? I FINALLY got all my parts I. To make it 922r legal and installed them today. Tried loading 7 rounds of Federal Tactical 2 3/4” OO Buck but could only get 6 rounds in the tube. I know there are variances in over all length between brands and offerings, just wondering if you guys have experienced this too?

Also, I’m having the same issue as another with my DMW’s charging handle not fitting properly.
View Quote

@Johnnygent

Not him - but on my Benelli M1014 depending on the rounds I can't fit the full amount in the tube.  I still only have the 5 shot tube on mine, but with the Rossi buckshot loads I have in it I can only fit 4 in the tube.  I am assuming it's the same thing on the clones though and if so you should be able to ghost load one and then drop another in the chamber so in your case it'd be 6 rounds in the tube, 1 ghost, and 1 in the chamber so you'd get 8.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 7:19:40 AM EDT
[#19]
The buffer tube replacement was fairly easy, but the Pistol Grip required some fitting to get it to work properly.  I was already familiar doing that custom job because I did the same Supernova stock mod to my Benelli M3 Super90 previously
View Quote

Can you elaborate on what you had to do to fit the pistol grip? I’m trying to do the same.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 9:56:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Can you elaborate on what you had to do to fit the pistol grip? I'm trying to do the same.
View Quote

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/Benelli-M4-vs-TAC-12-clone-comparison-impressions-mods-/1-526861/?page=1#i5558332
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top