Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2018 1:21:59 AM EDT
Looking for some advice, I previously had a HSGI sure grip belt and no matter how tight I adjusted it the belt would start riding up. I’m looking for a setup that has Velcro so I can use an inner belt around my belt loops and then place the belt over it. I need it to have molle straps to attach pouches as well
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 1:51:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Look no further than the ronin tactics belt.
Best belt I’ve used to date.
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 2:08:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I stumbled across those and was wondering if they were worth the price. I’m planning on running an IFAK, two pistol tacos, one rifle taco, and a Glock 19 with x300 in an undecided holster.
Link Posted: 6/9/2018 6:15:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Robert's work at US Grunt gear is top shelf.
He's a retired Marine & and a stand up guy.
His gear is worth the wait to get it custom
built to your specs.

I have a couple of his Infidels which are wide
enough for most pouches & holsters, and the
width makes them extremely comfortable.

John

Infidel Warbelt
Link Posted: 6/10/2018 1:43:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I found a place called blue alpha gear that has a belt that looks very similar to the ronin builds. Anyone have experience with this company? The reviews on the sight are all good. The price is about $40 less then the ronin.
Link Posted: 6/10/2018 5:59:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I found a place called blue alpha gear that has a belt that looks very similar to the ronin builds. Anyone have experience with this company? The reviews on the sight are all good. The price is about $40 less then the ronin.
View Quote
I have one of their hybrid edc pants belt. I like it. Very stiff, good stitching, etc. I would buy from them again. Infact I did. I had to buy another belt after I lost some weight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top