Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2018 12:44:01 PM EDT
Just wanted to give a shout out to Jeremy and the folks at the B&T US facility.  I had a P26 that started having feeding problems with multiple types of ammo.  They had me ship it back for repairs.  They worked on it for about a month with emails along the way giving me updates as to what they were doing.  Eventually Jeremy called and said they had made various repairs but couldn't solve the problem so they were just going to ship me a whole new gun.  Picked it up at my FFL today.  That's some pretty great customer service.
Link Posted: 4/28/2018 1:50:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just wanted to give a shout out to Jeremy and the folks at the B&T US facility.  I had a P26 that started having feeding problems with multiple types of ammo.  They had me ship it back for repairs.  They worked on it for about a month with emails along the way giving me updates as to what they were doing.  Eventually Jeremy called and said they had made various repairs but couldn't solve the problem so they were just going to ship me a whole new gun.  Picked it up at my FFL today.  That's some pretty great customer service.
View Quote
Thats great, unless you already had a tax stamp filed on it. Otherwise its great CS.
Link Posted: 4/28/2018 3:26:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Very true, but no stamp on mine.  Tech Smith Mfg. modified stock with Tailhook Mod1 brace on it.  Good as a stock for me
If I had it on a stamp I would have pushed harder for a fix.
Link Posted: 5/14/2018 2:00:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn.  I've called and left messages with a person three times trying to buy some small parts.  
You must have good luck.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 1:46:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I actually started with an email to [email protected] and got a reply pretty quick (same day).  Phone calls came later into the process.  Overall they were very responsive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top