Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2017 11:25:43 AM EDT
Good morning ladies!

This may have been covered at one time but I only seem to find the general info.

Does anyone know how many of the KH9's we actually imported into the US?  Everything I read states 400, but may ship an additional 50-100 per year depending on sales.  I do not see these listed on B&T's website anymore, there is a picture of it but that's it.

I scored one from Brownells, they have them on sale and had a coupon code for 10% off with free shipping:

Link: Brownells KH9

Thanks!

D
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 12:28:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Care to share the 10% off coupon code?
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 12:33:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Unfortunately, The code was a one day, good for Tuesday only.

Thanks,

D
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 2:53:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I got 2 Kh9s initially but then sold one to get a B&T USW. ArmsUnlimited has had them at $1650 for the last month or so, but are out of stock now. I personally think the Kh9 will be a limited run just like the P26. I got 1 of each for that reason. Karl Brugger apparently likes taking iconic subguns from the past and reworking them and putting out his version.
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 3:06:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got 2 Kh9s initially but then sold one to get a B&T USW. ArmsUnlimited has had them at $1650 for the last month or so, but are out of stock now. I personally think the Kh9 will be a limited run just like the P26. I got 1 of each for that reason. Karl Brugger apparently likes taking iconic subguns from the past and reworking them and putting out his version.
View Quote
With the 10% discount that Brownell's had, I got it for $1630.00 with free shipping!

Thanks!

D
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 8:02:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn...now I’m tempted to get one before the supply dries up.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 10:17:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I reached out to B&T and asked how many units were actually imported into the US.   This was there response:

"Sir,

400 units of the KH9 were imported for sale to the united states.  
Several hundred units were manufactured also for the European market.

R,

Tim"

Thanks,
D
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 11:44:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I reached out to B&T and asked how many units were actually imported into the US.   This was there response:

"Sir,

400 units of the KH9 were imported for sale to the united states.  
Several hundred units were manufactured also for the European market.

R,

Tim"

Thanks,
D
View Quote
Damn you...stop posting this shit.  I’m gonna go bankrupt
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 12:05:36 PM EDT
[#8]
LOL!  I know the feeling!  I told myself I was going to cut back on all non essential purchases this year.....

Well That went out the window real quick with this KH9 and another silver bar...

Well technically these were purchased last year and I just took delivery of them this year, so never mind, I'm still good!  

D
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 4:41:27 PM EDT
[#9]
My bank account can't take another new subgun release from B&T.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 4:50:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
How about a APC300? So far in 2018 it looks like I'll need the TP9-n and suppressor, APC9-SD, now a APC300 and we haven't even seen what they'll have at Shot Show.

Instagram link
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 4:52:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
No way you will not purchase the APC9SD when it comes out... I know I am counting the days and saving my pennies.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 4:55:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

How about a APC300? So far in 2018 it looks like I'll need the TP9-n and suppressor, APC9-SD, now a APC300 and we haven't even seen what they'll have at Shot Show.

Instagram link
View Quote
Don't forget about the APC308... I'm hoping it will come by years end too.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:35:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Depending on how the VFG project for the current TP9s turns out, I can probably live without the TP9-N.
The APC9-SD is a sweet f'ing rig though. Between B&T and TSC this past year, I couldn't tell you who's taken more of my money. I don't have an MP5 SD and I don't know if I could justify the resources required to end up with one at this point. I watched cheesy NAVY SEALS with Charlie Sheen the other night just to get a fix....lol...The APC9 SD is definitely on the list along with a few suppressors for 2018.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 9:38:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Depending on how the VFG project for the current TP9s turns out, I can probably live without the TP9-N.
The APC9-SD is a sweet f'ing rig though. Between B&T and TSC this past year, I couldn't tell you who's taken more of my money. I don't have an MP5 SD and I don't know if I could justify the resources required to end up with one at this point. I watched cheesy NAVY SEALS with Charlie Sheen the other night just to get a fix....lol...The APC9 SD is definitely on the list along with a few suppressors for 2018.
View Quote
I know what you mean. I purchased 5 B&Ts in 2017 and 9 HKs. My plans for 2018 only include 4 B&Ts and maybe a few more suppressors... really trying to scale down my purchases.
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 11:10:40 AM EDT
[#15]
This thread could make a grown man cry...

I think I paid $2,200 and change a year ago for one of these?  $1630...so much for a good investment.

Tempted to pick up a second one to abuse at this price.

OP: have fun with the trigger in double action, I have heard it referred to as a recoil amnesia trigger.  AKA the pull weight and slap are so bad, it makes you forget about the recoil entirely.

-Freq
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 12:06:34 PM EDT
[#16]
I had 2 KH9s but ditched one for the USW. If the import number really was 400 total, the value on them will trend up eventually. Once they're not "in stock" anywhere, those that want them will pay for them. Granted the "limited number" of the P26 and Kh9 played a part in me buying but mainly I just wanted them. No regrets at all, they're too notch quality weapons.
Link Posted: 1/15/2018 12:16:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
This thread could make a grown man cry...

I think I paid $2,200 and change a year ago for one of these?  $1630...so much for a good investment.

Tempted to pick up a second one to abuse at this price.

OP: have fun with the trigger in double action, I have heard it referred to as a recoil amnesia trigger.  AKA the pull weight and slap are so bad, it makes you forget about the recoil entirely.

-Freq
View Quote
For once, I finally feel like I scored on one of my toys...!  It was more of a last minute, "oh look they are on sale and the 10% discount code works!" purchases.  So I didn't have a whole lot of research done on it...

I will most likely not shoot the KH9.  I checked it for function when I picked it up from my FFL.  I tried the trigger out and the "trigger slap" mentioned above is 100% accurate!  The double action pull was heavy but not much more than something like a brand new S&W revolver in double action.  As mentioned I didn't have a whole lot of research into it, so when I checked for function the trigger slap got me and sad to say, sort of scared me a bit... and I was like, that hurt my pretty little pencil pushing finger.....  LOL!

Anyway, the KH9 is a great gun and the epitome of Swiss quality and unfortunately I think the KH9 has open a whole new door for me and has added to my "Want list"..

Thanks,
D
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 1:58:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Well, I was finally gonna pull the trigger on buying one of these using the 10% off from Brownell's that expires at 1am EST (already on sale for $1799), but I guess it wasn't meant to be.  When I went back to my shopping cart the sale price of $1799 was no longer valid and it had went back to regular price of $2294.99 (even though it was still on sale a hour ago).

Link Posted: 2/1/2018 1:48:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Well, I was finally gonna pull the trigger on buying one of these using the 10% off from Brownell's that expires at 1am EST (already on sale for $1799), but I guess it wasn't meant to be.  When I went back to my shopping cart the sale price of $1799 was no longer valid and it had went back to regular price of $2294.99 (even though it was still on sale a hour ago).

View Quote
@tonysoprano150
Strange.  The email I just received at 11:22am states it's still on sale.

Link Posted: 2/1/2018 2:10:35 PM EDT
[#20]
I got the same email,but from multiple browsers it only gives me regular price
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 8:27:38 PM EDT
[#21]
They are back at the sale price today.  Gonna have to wait for another 10% off coupon now.  Part of me is hesitant to order from Brownell's because of their crappy shipping (FedEx Smartpost) and that they supposedly hold firearm orders until they speak to the FFL directly even though I have a copy of the FFL that I can send them like I do with every other online gun purchase that I make.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 1:27:07 PM EDT
[#22]
My Suomi 50rd coffin mags just arrived from Poland!
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:13:09 PM EDT
[#23]
How did the coffin mags work? Anyone ever try drums? If so, how did they work?

I just picked up a KH9 and i'm trying to decide on buying B&T mags, or just convert it....
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 7:45:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I just picked up a KH9 and i'm trying to decide on buying B&T mags, or just convert it....
View Quote
Couldn't get the drum mags to work.  They just won't fit in the adapter.  The 36rd mags work well though.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 8:53:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Couldn't get the drum mags to work.  They just won't fit in the adapter.  The 36rd mags work well though.
View Quote
Same...... my drum mags did not work either.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 11:40:31 AM EDT
[#26]
How is the trigger on these things? You always hear about the insane DA trigger, but how about the normal SA pull?
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 1:00:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The apparent version 2 (?) KH9’s pictured on pg 29 of the APC9 thread has a cutout on the receiver for the drums.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 1:00:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sorry, haven’t tried the coffin mags yet. Been out of town for conferences.
Link Posted: 3/4/2018 10:16:45 AM EDT
[#29]
This thread got me thinking...Should I FO and buy a Sites Spectre off Gunbroker?
Link Posted: 3/7/2018 7:31:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This thread got me thinking...Should I FO and buy a Sites Spectre off Gunbroker?
View Quote
There was a SITES Spectre and a Interdynamic KG 9 on EE not that long ago listed together. Ironically, that same thought went through my head for about 5 seconds...lol...I had a TEC 9 years and years ago, the magazines were garbage and the internals were 3rd world state of the art  pot metal ( I always laugh when keyboard commandos say the P26 is a TEC 9...uh ...no it's not) , I wasn't thinking so much about the KG9 as I was about the Spectre, then I realized, I already had 2 KH9s and decided against it. To me it's a neat conversation and collection piece but nothing I'd grab in a serious situation.
I've never had any direct experience with the Spectre but I watched MACs review on it and that DA trigger made the KH9 DA look like a smooth silk hair trigger....lol..BUT if you get one post some pictures and a range report review
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 3:21:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Congrats I’d love to see more pictures, videos, and reviews on the USW’s.  I love my Sphinx so USW is right up my line.  I’d love to hold and shoot both the dasa and the striker versions.  Have seen one in person.  Also being drawn Into the B&T spell with the APC308 and APC556.  Ah who needs their retirement anyway.
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 8:41:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Well, I finally got a KH9 from another forum member on the EE.  My B&T family now consists of five and will likely continue to grow.

I must say that the quality of this gun really impresses me!
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 5:36:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Well, I finally got a KH9 from another forum member on the EE.  My B&T family now consists of five and will likely continue to grow.

I must say that the quality of this gun really impresses me!
View Quote
I also have 5 B&T's and love fondling the KH9 the most, it's so well made, I feel you can beat someone to death with it as a club....lol
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 7:04:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I also have 5 B&T's and love fondling the KH9 the most, it's so well made, I feel you can beat someone to death with it as a club....lol
View Quote
I just wish the Suomi drums worked in it.  That would make it even more awesome...
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:40:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I just wish the Suomi drums worked in it.  That would make it even more awesome...
View Quote
You could probably make them work if you relief cut the receiver, but it’s not worth it do do so in my opinion.

I thought about obtaining some coffin mags, but given the cost and availability it hardly seems worth it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 7:39:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You could probably make them work if you relief cut the receiver, but it’s not worth it do do so in my opinion.

I thought about obtaining some coffin mags, but given the cost and availability it hardly seems worth it.
View Quote
Oh, totally agree.  Apparently there were some KH9s cut from the factory for the drums.    I've got access to a Bridgeport and would do it if I could get the factory drawings for the cut.    Without that I'm afraid of really messing something up....
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:54:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Agreed....with the price of B&T mags trending down and already having a stockpile of them, the drums  never were seriously on my radar.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:34:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Been lurking for a while, but out of curiosity, has anyone tried the Shockwave Suomi mags?  Granted they're just as expensive as the B&T mags, but at least they're metal.
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 2:25:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Will the collapsible be available for these?
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 8:16:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Collapsible braces in stock now, just ordered one today. Thanks bestiller
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 8:20:09 PM EDT
[#41]
You're welcome

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:03:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Anyone else having issues with Soumi mags?  I tried the 50rd mag today and it was not feeding at all.  Rounds were getting caught between the mag and the feedramp which resulted in a seriously dented bullet that was pushed back into the cartridge a good bit...  Hoping its just a bad mag...
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 10:13:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Anyone else having issues with Soumi mags?  I tried the 50rd mag today and it was not feeding at all.  Rounds were getting caught between the mag and the feedramp which resulted in a seriously dented bullet that was pushed back into the cartridge a good bit...  Hoping its just a bad mag...
View Quote
Sounds like a bad mag, I purchased a 4x pack of surplus mags and tried 2 of them. No issues at 25x/ea, I then loaded one for a full 50x. FTF’s for the first few rounds, the mag was extremely hard to load all the way. Once I got around 42 rounds she ran like a greased pig with a small string of 80’s style bump fire tossed in to boot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top