Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2022 10:48:40 PM EDT
Just recenly bought one and have a PLHV2 on the way for it.  Going to use a flat arisaka mount on the right side and need to figure out what switch to use.  I am waiting on stamp to SBC the gun and was going to run a fore grip on it.  So I thought I could use a unity mlok hot button on it.  However I was someone post on the eye that it wouldn’t work on the single mlok opening.  The double mlok on the hand guard above I don’t believe has enough room to mount the button without it extending up above the hand guard.  Thought about the picatinny one but think by the time I add the rail then the button it will be way too far out and a shitty reach to get to.  
So what have y’all done as far as light set ups?
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 3:30:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Use a standard mod button and mount it on a pic section above one of the slots.  That will work.  I have a smaller pic section in bound so we will see if that works.
That's how I have my current mod button set up.  Give me a few and ill get a picture up later this evening.

I'm still playing with my setups so the setup I post a picture of is not yet finalized. :)
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 10:05:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Please post pics.  I’m not getting it.  I am using a fore grip and hitting a pad on top of the gun is going to be hard.  I am a righty so I have the light on the left to activate with thumb but needs to be on the right side of the gun so I can tackle the sling issue next.
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 6:17:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Its not ideal but its what i'm currently running.

I'm still trying to figure out a better setup.  There's so little room on these things lol.

Link Posted: 4/24/2022 9:55:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok.  Mine is the compact.  I am using the sling attachment on the left side of the gun on a pic rail.  I have a foregrip also.  My only option I see at this point is on the top rail.  If I mount behind the front sight it is too far back to reach, and if I could I would get smacked with the charging handle if I fired wile running the light.  May have to lose the buis.  Hate to do it but just don’t see another way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top