BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 38
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 6:16:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By abnt89:
Can I ask where you actually found one in stock? I've been looking for about 2 weeks and I'm signed up for notifications from any site I could find that had them on backorder.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By abnt89:
Originally Posted By runcible:
I'm shamelessly bumping this thread because I just bought one, and would like some links for accessories and the like.
Can I ask where you actually found one in stock? I've been looking for about 2 weeks and I'm signed up for notifications from any site I could find that had them on backorder.
Classifieds on a local gun board. Saw it, said, "Meh, why not?"

Never intended to own one.
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 7:09:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice................are you going to put an optic on it? I am looking at getting a GHM9 and putting an Razor AMG UH-1 on it, but not sure if its a little large for the gun
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 7:44:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By cyclone:
Very nice................are you going to put an optic on it? I am looking at getting a GHM9 and putting an Razor AMG UH-1 on it, but not sure if its a little large for the gun
View All Quotes
I don't see why you couldn't.
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 8:06:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I think I will put trijicon MRO.
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 10:17:55 PM EDT
[#5]
This may just pass up my KAC CQB in the NEED column.... may...
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 6:53:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone have a timeline as to when the GHM9 with Glock lower is coming out?
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 8:46:12 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote
A couple weeks ago B&T told me it's still in the prototype stage.
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 1:29:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Nitrex:
View All Quotes
Maybe they will have it ready soon............gives me time to save my pennies
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 3:15:55 PM EDT
[#9]
If anyone has a gen 2 can you post the serial number (you can X out the last digit or two)
Link Posted: 4/26/2018 1:35:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Got a reply back from B&T about a possible eta on the Glock mag lower guns....... no eta at this time, so do I wait for them or go ahead and get a GHM9 now and bite the bullet on mags?
Link Posted: 4/26/2018 8:37:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Got a reply back from B&T about a possible eta on the Glock mag lower guns....... no eta at this time, so do I wait for them or go ahead and get a GHM9 now and bite the bullet on mags?
View Quote
The 30rd B&T mags can be had for $45 when they're in stock, not too much more than Glock 33rd magazines I guess.
Link Posted: 4/26/2018 8:46:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By cedjunior:
The 30rd B&T mags can be had for $45 when they're in stock, not too much more than Glock 33rd magazines I guess.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cedjunior:
Probably the direction I will go
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 1:22:09 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote
I've been debating this as well. With no ETA, I think I will just get one now instead of waiting.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 12:09:12 PM EDT
[#14]
I've been debating this as well. With no ETA, I think I will just get one now instead of waiting.
View All Quotes
The prices between the mags and the Glock 33 round mags aren’t too much apart after I checked......
Now I have to decide between the GHM9 and the APC9
Link Posted: 4/28/2018 5:01:56 PM EDT
[#15]
View All Quotes
If they make one that takes Glock mags......I won't be able to stay away.
Link Posted: 4/28/2018 7:05:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By fla556guy:
View All Quotes

They are going to make them....... just don’t know when they are coming out with them. I’d love to have one but don’t want to wait
Link Posted: 4/28/2018 9:40:12 PM EDT
[#17]

They are going to make them....... just don’t know when they are coming out with them. I’d love to have one but don’t want to wait
View All Quotes

According to the TFB article B&T will be selling the Glock lowers separately for anyone who wants to upgrade their existing gun. So you can always buy one now and upgrade later, I think that's what I'm going to do.
Link Posted: 4/28/2018 10:42:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cyclone] [#18]
Originally Posted By mak0:
According to the TFB article B&T will be selling the Glock lowers separately for anyone who wants to upgrade their existing gun. So you can always buy one now and upgrade later, I think that's what I'm going to do.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mak0:

That is an option...... but from some reports I have read those lowers will be expensive, and I don’t want two different lowers for the gun...... and try to use some of the mags I already have for my Glock pistols
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 10:21:45 AM EDT
[#19]

That is an option...... but from some reports I have read those lowers will be expensive, and I don't want two different lowers for the gun...... and try to use some of the mags I already have for my Glock pistols
View Quote
For me, this is 1/2 right.  I don't need the B&T mag lower, and I don't want to pay more $ to get both.

But more than that, it's about having mag/ammo commonality with my handgun.  For what I'd use this for, besides having fun at the range......sharing mags & ammo with my handgun would be of great benefit.
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 5:37:05 PM EDT
[#20]
For me, this is 1/2 right.  I don't need the B&T mag lower, and I don't want to pay more $ to get both.

But more than that, it's about having mag/ammo commonality with my handgun.  For what I'd use this for, besides having fun at the range......sharing mags & ammo with my handgun would be of great benefit.
View All Quotes

That is an option...... but from some reports I have read those lowers will be expensive, and I don't want two different lowers for the gun...... and try to use some of the mags I already have for my Glock pistols

I'd like that as well....................but, I will probably just go ahead and get the one that uses B&T mags and stock up on them. Was pondering the collapsible brace as well, but might just go with the folding one from TechSmith for it, and use the saved money for mags and accessories
Link Posted: 4/30/2018 4:10:32 PM EDT
[#21]

The prices between the mags and the Glock 33 round mags aren’t too much apart after I checked......
View Quote
I looked at the APC9, but the integrated sights are terrible. The cost difference of the GHM9 will also offset the cost of the brace and tailhook. I ordered the GHM9.
Link Posted: 4/30/2018 5:34:42 PM EDT
[#22]
I looked at the APC9, but the integrated sights are terrible. The cost difference of the GHM9 will also offset the cost of the brace and tailhook. I ordered the GHM9.
View All Quotes

That’s the one I am going with as well
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 9:45:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Does anyone know if the jet funnel fits the GHM9?

Or at least if it uses the same lower as the APC9?
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 9:54:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: runcible] [#24]
Originally Posted By Col__Kurtz:
Does anyone know if the jet funnel fits the GHM9?

Or at least if it uses the same lower as the APC9?
View Quote
Most websites selling it don't say. However, according to Tar Heel State Firearms, it does.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 8:10:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Well, got the GHM9 and am very happy with it.................also got the folding Techsmith brace, but I am going to eventually get the collapsible brace as well...........this gun and its mags and accessories are going to break me, but it's a fun ride
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 9:12:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Well, got the GHM9 and am very happy with it.................also got the folding Techsmith brace, but I am going to eventually get the collapsible brace as well...........this gun and its mags and accessories are going to break me, but it's a fun ride
View Quote
Yeah, it's spendy, that's fo sho. Just got six mags and two mag clamps in the mail. Cost a fortune. but I can't wait to hit the range.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 9:44:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Yeah, it's spendy, that's fo sho. Just got six mags and two mag clamps in the mail. Cost a fortune. but I can't wait to hit the range.
View All Quotes
I'm on two waiting lists for mags when they come back in stock.................gonna have to save for that brace, but once I get at least 10 mags I can walk it back a bit and go after the brace and get myself one of these for the 3 lug

B&T Flash Hider
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 7:00:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Anyone get a collapsing stock & tailhook setup?

Still haven't seen any in stock.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 7:37:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By 32DOHC:
Anyone get a collapsing stock & tailhook setup?

Still haven't seen any in stock.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 11:24:36 PM EDT
[#30]
I might not be able to resist that compact model.   I'd like to see a compact 45 acp model as well.
Link Posted: 6/3/2018 1:33:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Where'd you find it?
Link Posted: 6/3/2018 9:34:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Where'd you find it?
View All Quotes
Where'd you find it?
I got it from Scott at Tar Heel State Firearms when the first 10 of them were released by B&T. I don't know if they have released any after this so far.
Link Posted: 6/3/2018 9:51:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By dirtyharriett:
I got it from Scott at Tar Heel State Firearms when the first 10 of them were released by B&T. I don't know if they have released any after this so far.
View All Quotes
Where'd you find it?
I spoke to him on the phone Friday and they should be getting more in soon.........got my name on one
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 3:05:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Has anyone added a 3-lug muzzle device (flash hider / muzzle break not a suppressor) to their GHM9 and have pictures of it? Trying to see what some of the options look Poole aesthetically before I pull the trigger on one.

Also besides the MP5 flash hider and the B&T one listed earlier in this thread, what other 3 lug flash hider options are out there?
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 1:29:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: m6z] [#35]
How much is the collapsible stock running?  The collapsible stock for the APC guns are almost $700.
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 2:08:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By m6z:
How much is the collapsible stock running?  The collapsible stock for the APC guns are almost $700.
View Quote
They are around $500...  https://tarheelstatefirearms.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=57_123&product_id=397
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 10:18:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: m6z] [#37]
They are around $500...  https://tarheelstatefirearms.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=57_123&product_id=397
View All Quotes
So probably sub $2k for a SBR'd compact with the collapsible stock.  Comparable in price to a MP5 clone.

Will the compact model have a 3-lug?
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 10:23:55 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote
View Quote
So probably sub $2k for a SBR'd compact with the collapsible stock.  Comparable in price to a MP5 clone.
View Quote
One thing I've noticed with B&T - if you're considering the cost, you've chosen the wrong brand.

I've spent a lot of money on mine. I could have easily purchased a firearm with the exact same capabilities at a much lower price.

The only reason you're buying a B&T is because you want a B&T.
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 10:47:49 AM EDT
[#39]
One thing I've noticed with B&T - if you're considering the cost, you've chosen the wrong brand.

I've spent a lot of money on mine. I could have easily purchased a firearm with the exact same capabilities at a much lower price.

View All Quotes

I completely agree.
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 7:13:49 PM EDT
[#40]
does anyone have info on the "ergonomic" stock for the GHM9 that B&T teased earlier this year?
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 8:42:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Is it just me, or would one of these look incredible cool with a thompson style wood butt-stock.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 8:04:14 PM EDT
[#42]
I got a quick glance at an aluminum prototype that will take Sig mcx stocks for this and the TP9
Seemed legit, I may have to look harder at this platform
Link Posted: 6/17/2018 9:09:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Anyone got an ETA on the compact model.
Link Posted: 6/25/2018 3:58:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Received my collapsible brace and tail hook today, awesome set up and worth every penny.
Link Posted: 6/25/2018 7:06:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By dmtsc:
Received my collapsible brace and tail hook today, awesome set up and worth every penny.
View Quote
You get it from Tarheel State? I got mine as well and like it alot
Link Posted: 6/25/2018 7:28:11 PM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dmtsc:
Yes
Link Posted: 6/25/2018 9:32:03 PM EDT
[#47]
I bought one off gunbroker yesterday.  Dealer had 2, bought one for
$465.00 plus tax/shipping.  It is the brace addition, still have to buy
The tailhook.
Link Posted: 6/26/2018 10:15:07 PM EDT
[#48]
I got my collapsible GHM brace today and installed it. Scott @ THSF always has great stuff! I’m really liking the collapsible brace! I also have an APC with side folder and I equally like both!
Link Posted: 6/26/2018 11:18:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Anyone try the Geissele B&T trigger yet? trying to find any reviews compared to stock or the Franklin BFS. I have many different Geissele triggers in AR15s and SCARs if its as good as the rest I'll probably pick one up.
Link Posted: 6/29/2018 2:38:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Don't know if this had been mentioned at all or not, but just a heads up. For anyone thinking about running a Scalarworks L.E.A.P mount on your GHM9, don't. It doesn't fit. I even called their customer service to confirm I wasn't missing something and they confirmed that for some reason the GHM9 rail isn't "mil-spec". Their mount won't open enough to fit over the rail to clamp down.
Page / 38
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top