Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2020 6:18:39 PM EDT
Just ran 300 rounds of Blazer 180 gr FMJ FN without an issue.   Used both the Glock 15 round magazine and a couple of SGM Tactical 30 round magazines.     However, when it came to the Magtech 180 gr JHP and the Sellier & Bellot 180 gr JHP I experienced multiple feeding issues.    This reminded me of the issues I originally had with my APC9 a fews years back.    Anyone else out there run their APC10s yet?
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 11:55:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I've only run 180 fmj and Hornadu Critical Duty so far. I've got several different types of jhp, I'll try them and let you know.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 3:38:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Just ran about 80 rounds of mixed brand jhp, no issues at all.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 8:23:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Great to hear.    I just picked up a couple of Glock magazines and will change up the ammo type to see if I get better results.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 2:52:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a few hiccups with Remington 180 FMJ;     I wanted to get 1000rds of something...any other thoughts on ammo choice?
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#5]
As you can see from my first post the ammo I have had problems with in regards to failures to feed.     I have found that Blazer Brass 180gr FMJ FN has run great with no issues in my APC10 (Ser# 35507).     I’ve run 500 rounds so far with the Blazer Brass.    I have also found that the PRVI PARTIZAN 180gr JHP runs without any issues.     I believe it has to do with the bullet being slightly more rounded than the S&B or Magtec JHP versions.   I’ll be shooting some Federal 180gr FMJ this weekend and will report back on how that performs.  I watched the Military Arms  video on the APC10 yesterday and he even mentioned having to find the specific ammo that works.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 5:17:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone running Underwood 180Gr Gold dot? Just ordered some but now feel like I probably should have gone with the 200Gr stuff.

Sounds like Underwood pushes that .40 cal gold dot way past what the integrity of the bullet can handle. That’s in a 4.6” handgun. I imagine the velocity increase is going to be even more in a 6.9” PCC. I’m afraid of not getting enough penetration before the bullet disintegrates.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top