User Panel

Site Notices
B&T 9mm Carbine APC9 (Page 5 of 73)
Page / 73
Link Posted: 3/4/2016 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WillysJeep:

I was told by B&T last week that standard AR FCG would fit but "advanced" ones may require some trimming of material from hammer. FWIW.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By new21022:
Originally Posted By gunman9:
The APC9 does take mil spec AR triggers so there are plenty of options out there if you want to go that route.

Interesting, because the B&T engineers say it does not. And in this thread there is a report of a Gieselle not working - which means AR-15 triggers do not work - although maybe some specific triggers do - it means it out-of-spec for the AR-15 platform.

At SHOT it was explained to be my a Swiss B&T engineer that was an intial design idea but they had to walk back from it. I don't know how modified the trigger is but he said an AR-15 trigger was NOT compatible. It may appear work - but I would definitely contact B&T before just tossing one it.

I was told by B&T last week that standard AR FCG would fit but "advanced" ones may require some trimming of material from hammer. FWIW.

this is kind of the same information that I was told by someone who has actually installed a AR15 FCG in a APC45 [nit APC9].
Geissele did not work perfectly.
the ALG group worked
Link Posted: 3/4/2016 7:32:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Those of you who have legally SBR'd these things, where did you end up finding the stock?
Anyone tried converting the Promag 22 round steel Uzi mag to fit the ACP45?

Link Posted: 3/4/2016 7:35:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Zamo:
Those of you who have legally SBR'd these things, where did you end up finding the stock?

View Quote

HK parts carries them. Reasonably priced too at around $150
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 11:38:36 AM EDT
[#4]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zamo:

Now if only the magazines were reasonably priced.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 2:08:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Just took delivery of a spanking new APC-45 last night. KAK pistol brace scheduled to arrive today. Range time tomorrow. Pics after that.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 3:50:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice purchase! Look forward to your thoughts
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 5:18:19 PM EDT
[#7]
How can I mount a kak blade that is foldable using either the existing hinge or some other method.    Would it lay flat  ?
I just received my apc from gmp parts.  Excellent business communication and price .
It is a nice weapon with flawless machining
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 5:20:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Seperate question.   I want to use the silencerco hybrid with 3 lug adaptor.  I already have the adaptor and it looks like a Nielsen device spring is present.  Will this set up work with the apc?
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 6:12:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Not sure about the hybrid, but I have an Octane 9 with the trilug adaptor.  The Nielsen device is removed and the tri lug adaptor screwed in.   Have put several hundred rounds through with the Octane and has worked great.

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/william2563/IMG_0969_zps377v0mmp.jpg

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/william2563/IMG_0970_zpsr6hjpmsh.jpg

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/william2563/IMG_0971_zps1ycahfud.jpg
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 12:11:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Can anyone provide details on the APC45 3 lug?

Are there any suppressors on the market that can mount to it?
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 5:33:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Which stock do these take, HK UMP stocks?
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 6:28:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By AKSU:
View Quote

They have their own specific B&T stocks. The side folder is all I can find for sale right now from places like HK parts. But they also have a factory collapsible. I don't know of anyone making adapters for any other stocks
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:47:23 PM EDT
[#13]

They have their own specific B&T stocks. The side folder is all I can find for sale right now from places like HK parts. But they also have a factory collapsible. I don't know of anyone making adapters for any other stocks
View All Quotes

Do you have a link to the side folder? I couldn't find it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 12:12:21 AM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes

http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/B-T-APC-Folding-Stock-375p17441.htm
Link Posted: 3/23/2016 7:31:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By patswin3:
I just received pricing from GMP, $1990 for the 9mm and $2060 for the 45. They said about 3-6 week wait once ordered. B&T stocks were $250.
View Quote

Just bought an APC9 from GMP today for $2050. Stocks are priced at $125.
Link Posted: 3/23/2016 8:39:47 PM EDT
[#16]
FYI apparently GMPs "wait list" was bull. Waited weeks and was essentially just told they only do first come first serve. Glad others were able to get one from them. The APC9 certainly looks nice. I'll be calling B&T to see what other vendors I could buy from.
Link Posted: 3/23/2016 9:08:06 PM EDT
[#17]
FYI apparently GMPs "wait list" was bull. Waited weeks and was essentially just told they only do first come first serve. Glad others were able to get one from them. The APC9 certainly looks nice. I'll be calling B&T to see what other vendors I could buy from.
View Quote

There is a dealer list on B&T USA's site.
Link Posted: 3/23/2016 9:11:58 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

Thanks. Yep will be calling those places tomorrow. Just can't believe I was told weeks ago that I would be contacted when in stock again and then told something completely different today by the same guy. Even after emailing him two weeks ago about something and today. Oh well. Other dealers out there for my money.

Link Posted: 3/28/2016 1:02:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WillysJeep] [#19]
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 9:14:54 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted for iPad

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:13:25 PM EDT
[#21]
MAC's video makes a great deal about how amazingly tight all the tolerances are - next round, FTE.

I'm interested, just not for the price, and I'll wait it out and see how B&T does in the USA this time.

Does anyone know what it takes to convert and APC45 to an APC9? I'm sure it would be like $1k knowing B&T, but not sure if it takes anymore more than barrel, mag, bolt.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:33:49 PM EDT
[#22]
MAC's video makes a great deal about how amazingly tight all the tolerances are - next round, FTE.
View Quote

I can barely watch this guy's shilly videos, so forgive me for not wanting to suffer through 18 minutes of marketing. What is time does the malfunction occur?
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 7:02:29 PM EDT
[#23]

Originally Posted By Gazorpazorp:
I can barely watch this guy's shilly videos, so forgive me for not wanting to suffer through 18 minutes of marketing. What is time does the malfunction occur?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gazorpazorp:

It was a failure to feed, which could easily be ammo, however it looked like it was probably because his fleece covered wrist was in a perfect position to jam the reciprocating charging handle as the bolt went forward.  He speculated as much.

"Shilly" like when he showed disgust at a Magpul Zhukov-S that snapped clean off at the hinge in just sub-freezing temps when he barely mortared an AK with a stuck bolt?  How about how he trashed his own H&K VP-9 and stopped carrying it after it couldn't handle a little sandy water for shit?

I don't get the feeling he shills much.
Link Posted: 4/11/2016 6:37:43 PM EDT
[#24]
I have an SBR APC9 and just ordered the P26. Will only 400 P26 ever imported into the country. It's is a Project/Concept gun and was on a limited run. The same will be the case for the KH9.
Link Posted: 4/11/2016 6:44:57 PM EDT
[#25]
I have an SBR APC9 and just ordered the P26. Will only 400 P26 ever imported into the country. It's is a Project/Concept gun and was on a limited run. The same will be the case for the KH9.
View Quote

Post pics when you can please.
Link Posted: 4/11/2016 6:55:07 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

Where did you order the P26 from?
Link Posted: 4/11/2016 6:59:26 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

Very curious what warranty will be on the P26. I know you can easily get the mags (same as APC9/TP9) and stocks post form 1 approval (same stock as TP9) but wonder about springs/firing pin/etc that may be needed if a high use item.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 2:08:51 PM EDT
[#28]
I wouldn't expect there to be much in support of the main parts. If they offer them I would buy a few to be safe.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 2:27:19 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

Picked up my P26 yesterday. I am really surprised by the quality of this thing for the price. Everything is perfect and the trigger is fantastic dry firing. This blows the CZ Evo away in every aspect from a layout and fit/finish. Need to shoot it this weekend.  Shame these will be so limited. I plan to get an APC45 as well but for a 9mm range toy this is hard to beat for the price. Working on an e-form 1 now. I have a Dead Air Ghost in jail now that I can use on this eventually.

Since we have seen full pictures here are some with it broken apart

Trigger looks like it is the same as the APC and should fit standard spec AR-15 triggers

Bolt catch for last round hold open

All metal tube that the barrel attaches to

Barrel covers the allen keys holding in the replaceable feed ramps

Notice the feed ramps. Also the holes vent to the front. This should be perfect for directing blowback when using a silencer

Barrel with 3 lug

Bolt (this thing feels like half the weight of the gun)

Recoil reducer (not sure if hydraulic or spring but it's very stiff)

Link Posted: 4/12/2016 2:44:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Awesome. Thanks for the photos. Looks like a nice set up. Look forward to hearing how it does on the range.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 2:45:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Where did you get yours from? I've been keeping an eye out for the last few months so I'm kind of pissed that I missed an Instagram post from B&T about them being in stock at only the best firearms. That's what I get for not being on Instagram.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 3:33:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nws86] [#32]
Originally Posted By MichaelHK:
Where did you get yours from? I've been keeping an eye out for the last few months so I'm kind of pissed that I missed an Instagram post from B&T about them being in stock at only the best firearms. That's what I get for not being on Instagram.
View Quote

I bought mine from Only the Best. They are local and I got the last one. From what I understand they were likely the first to get them and there are others that will make it to a few dealers so you can still have a chance to get one. I believe http://www.gandrtactical.com either has them or is going to have some. I would try them first.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:17:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: slack_out] [#33]
Originally Posted By nws86:
I bought mine from Only the Best. They are local and I got the last one. From what I understand they were likely the first to get them and there are others that will make it to a few dealers so you can still have a chance to get one. I believe http://www.gandrtactical.com either has them or is going to have some. I would try them first.
View Quote

Did you happen to see my Kriss Vector 45  factory SBR hanging on the wall at OTB when you picked up your unicorn hens tooth BT?  I bought it over the phone from my Gulf coast side of FL, to get a Form4 SBR  submitted asap. Love the platform and 45 anyway.

My LGS's cannot keep BTs or Kriss SBR's in stock more than one day. I did get a courtesy call from one of them, but the BT sold within the time it took me to drive 30 minutes to arrive.

The other large FL class III store (over here on the Gulf side) has a huge order of Kriss SBR's and some BT's inbound, but every one of them ALL have money down, plus a 25 person waiting list for seconds. Crazy, but IMO there's an NFA/SBR  panic going on, separate from the recent suppressor frenzy since Jan 2016.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:25:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Big and Small.

APC 9 APC 45 076 - Copy
by TX 556Mav, on Flickr

Finally made/modified a 3-lug for the 45.

by TX 556Mav, on Flickr
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:58:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By slack_out:

Did you happen to see my Kriss Vector 45  factory SBR hanging on the wall at OTB when you picked up your unicorn hens tooth BT?  I bought it over the phone from my Gulf coast side of FL, to get a Form4 SBR  submitted asap. Love the platform and 45 anyway.

My LGS's cannot keep BTs or Kriss SBR's in stock more than one day. I did get a courtesy call from one of them, but the BT sold within the time it took me to drive 30 minutes to arrive.

The other large FL class III store (over here on the Gulf side) has a huge order of Kriss SBR's and some BT's inbound, but every one of them ALL have money down, plus a 25 person waiting list for seconds. Crazy, but IMO there's an NFA/SBR  panic going on, separate from the recent suppressor frenzy since Jan 2016.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By slack_out:
Originally Posted By nws86:

Possibly. There were a few Kriss Vectors there but wasn't paying attention since I was looking at the APC45 they had next to them :) There was a white Vector the stood out. Only because it was white. I almost bought the APC45 but already have a few stamps in process for some stuff and need to grab a can for an MK18 build.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 10:55:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Thanks for the pics. I'll be picking my APC9 up in a couple weeks.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 7:19:37 AM EDT
[#37]
can someone please PM me if they find a source to purchase a P26, can throw in a finders fee
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 8:29:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By eternal24k:
can someone please PM me if they find a source to purchase a P26, can throw in a finders fee
View Quote

GMP has them.

Authorized Brugger & Thomet USA Dealer
FFL Type 07 / SOT Class 02
111 Quaking Aspen Way
Etna, Wyoming USA 83118
307-883-7500
307-333-0343 FAX
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 8:59:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MichaelHK] [#39]

GMP has them.

111 Quaking Aspen Way
Etna, Wyoming USA 83118
307-883-7500
307-333-0343 FAX
View All Quotes

GMP has them.

111 Quaking Aspen Way
Etna, Wyoming USA 83118
307-883-7500
307-333-0343 FAX

As of yesterday they said they didn't have an ETA. Did they get them in today?

ETA... Just got an email back saying they haven't received any.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:42:24 AM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

GMP has them.

111 Quaking Aspen Way
Etna, Wyoming USA 83118
307-883-7500
307-333-0343 FAX

I know GMP is getting them and has them on order just don't know when they will be in.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 2:10:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Try these guys. I thought I saw someone mention they had them but not sure. I can't find the post anymore and not sure what forum.

G&R TACTICAL
Grant Timberlake
1315 N Wooster Ave.
Suite B
Strasburg, OH 44680
Phone: 330-343-2800
Email: [email protected]
www.gandrtactical.com
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 8:02:43 PM EDT
[#42]
thanks all, I actually found through G&R tactical from M4C forum, they got them in stock this morning and i just jumped on it.
Might be a glorified Tec 9, but the price is right for my budget.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 9:05:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nws86] [#43]
thanks all, I actually found through G&R tactical from M4C forum, they got them in stock this morning and i just jumped on it.
View Quote

Awesome. I feel it's much more than what a CZ Evo offers. Both in the same class and huge demand right now. The quality is much better and the trigger is fantastic (also may be able to fit AR-15 triggers). Also the mags are much better.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 9:27:10 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

How much? I might snag one.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 9:30:49 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

Snagged one, too. It'll go well with my TP-9. I think I paid around $1150. Now to get my APC9.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 9:49:12 PM EDT
[#46]
I paid 1190, need to find some cheaper mags now.
Does the P26 have a bolt hold open? Any source for more info, it was a complete impulse buy
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 12:00:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Does the P26 have a bolt hold open? Any source for more info, it was a complete impulse buy
View Quote

99% sure it has a bolt hold open.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 12:26:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: nws86] [#48]
View Quote

Yes it does have bolt hold open. You can see the part next to the ejector in my pic. The mag pushes up and the bolt locks back. There is no way to lock it back without an empty mag.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 2:10:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: skipper469] [#49]
Well gandrtactical has 1 less P26 in stock now. I have a quarter Circle 10 5.5" 9mm AR, CZ Scorpion, and now a B&T P26. I've been shopping around for another 9mm to SBR before 41f and was leaning towards a Zenith Z5-P, but I saw "nws86" photo's on the P26 and liked the quality for price and decided to make an impulse buy while I had the chance. From the looks of things, I have high hopes. If it checks out, I think I might have to pick up an ACP9.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 4:09:40 AM EDT
[#50]

Originally Posted By skipper469:

Well gandrtactical has 1 less P26 in stock now. I have a quarter Circle 10 5.5" 9mm AR, CZ Scorpion, and now a B&T P26. I've been shopping around for another 9mm to SBR before 41f and was leaning towards a Zenith Z5-P, but I saw "nws86" photo's on the P26 and liked the quality for price and decided to make an impulse buy while I had the chance. From the looks of things, I have high hopes. If it checks out, I think I might have to pick up an ACP9.
View Quote

Is your QC-10 a Glock or Colt lower?
Page / 73
B&T 9mm Carbine APC9 (Page 5 of 73)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top