Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2021 12:37:55 AM EDT
Customer was  a new buyer and he put his first name in the last name box and last name in the first name box, form 4473.

No one noticed the error until  background came back denied.

Should we run a new form 4473?
Thank you

Link Posted: 3/9/2021 12:45:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I read the title and thought that his last name was literally 'first name' and his first name was 'last name'.

Which gives me an idea for my next kiddo...

I have nothing to contribute, but am interested in the answer and appreciate the chuckle your title provided.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 6:33:58 AM EDT
[#2]
It should have a cover sheat stapled to it correct it put the cover sheet  with it and send back to the Needy Rd address most times it will not have as long to wait since its already in the Q and the examiner will push it through. At least thats how ive always done it
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 10:02:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Since it already been denied by the error. Should we just redo 4473 with the correct information?
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 1:04:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes redo the information and resubmit the form with the cover sheet or you’re starting from  point 1  the cover letter jumps you back to the examiner ..instead of the back of the line
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 4:31:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Since it already been denied by the error. Should we just redo 4473 with the correct information?
View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 4:32:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It should have a cover sheat stapled to it correct it put the cover sheet  with it and send back to the Needy Rd address most times it will not have as long to wait since its already in the Q and the examiner will push it through. At least thats how ive always done it
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes redo the information and resubmit the form with the cover sheet or you’re starting from  point 1  the cover letter jumps you back to the examiner ..instead of the back of the line

This is NICS/4473 denial, not a F4 denial, there is no sending it back, just a redo.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 4:32:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Thank you.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 4:34:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Thank you.  
View Quote

Do not throw out the denied 4473. You must keep it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 4:48:38 PM EDT
[#9]
OKKKKAYY
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 5:11:21 PM EDT
[#10]
My bad missed the 4473 to many fourms ope to early
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top