Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2018 6:39:12 PM EDT
Gentlemen, this might be a noob question but what are the back packs that attach directly to the back of PC’s?

I have a Banshee 2.0 Elite if it matters.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 7:13:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Here’s one option to get you started.

Haley flat pack
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 7:44:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the SORD hydration carrier with olle on the back, and also the Ares combat VII and Kifaru E&E which both attach with clips.  Ive used them all a ton and they are great packs.

Kifaru E&E

SORD

Link Posted: 8/8/2018 1:12:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here’s one option to get you started.

Haley flat pack
View Quote
Perfect. Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 1:13:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have the SORD hydration carrier with olle on the back, and also the Ares combat VII and Kifaru E&E which both attach with clips.  Ive used them all a ton and they are great packs.

Kifaru E&E

https://i.imgur.com/ktfxTSB.jpg

SORD

https://i.imgur.com/zc8hFKS.jpg
View Quote
I’ll check these out too. Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 4:40:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Allot of times they are called MAP packs.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 11:35:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I use an Emdom vehicle hydration carrier.
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 5:37:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I mostly use it as a stand-alone pack, but I love my SKD PIG gRUNT pack.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 3:10:57 PM EDT
[#8]
To add to this topic can a Haley  flatpack adapt to a LBT6094? Does it require buckle system or just weave into molle?
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 4:00:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Flatpack has molle straps built in. You could rig up adapters like the ones from PIG if you wanted to be able to take it on and off. The shoulder straps are removeable
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 1:08:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Are the packs that clip on easy enough to doff/don by yourself reasonably easy? I’m interested in a day pack with hydration but if I can’t get to the pack fairly easy it sort of makes it worthless solo. I’m unfamiliar with the clip attachment, is it QSM like placards?

Any suggestions for one that is easy to use solo, with hydration?
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 7:20:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Any small pack like a Haley, MAP style or yote with removebale straps can be attached with split buckles and some short straps, setup will depend on what type of webbing your pc has on the shoulders. Direct attach with Molle is a lot more secure and doesn’t have as much bounce but obviously you can’t reach without taking off the whole pc. I always have the rest of my fireteam to grab stuff for me, and I don’t keep anything I would immediately need in there either. Like a jacket, socks, energy bars or cleaning kit etc..

For a solo setup you may be better off just using he straps over your pc like a normal backpack. It’s not that big of a deal if it isn’t direct attached to the rest of your gear. This also works well for vehicle ops.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 10:32:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Are the packs that clip on easy enough to doff/don by yourself reasonably easy? I’m interested in a day pack with hydration but if I can’t get to the pack fairly easy it sort of makes it worthless solo. I’m unfamiliar with the clip attachment, is it QSM like placards?

Any suggestions for one that is easy to use solo, with hydration?
View Quote
I have an Ares Armor Combat XII Pack. It is designed to be easy to access while it is clipped to your plate carrier. All you have to do is unclip one side and swing it around to the other side.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top