Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2021 1:25:36 PM EDT
I want to improve the BX trigger on my 10/22.

Any thoughts on sending it to Brimstone Vs installing a Kidd trigger kit?

I wasn’t sure if the Kidd kit would work on the BX but I called and they said it should drop in fine.

The difference in price is insignificant.

Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:29:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I did the Kidd trigger kit in my 10/22. No experience with the other one. That being said, the approximately $105 I spent on my Kidd Kit is hands down some of the best money I have ever spent on a gun mod. And don't forget the bolt buffer. And I really like the extended mag release lever they sell too. See how that s*&^ works
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:42:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I did the Kidd trigger kit in my 10/22. No experience with the other one. That being said, the approximately $105 I spent on my Kidd Kit is hands down some of the best money I have ever spent on a gun mod. And don't forget the bolt buffer. And I really like the extended mag release lever they sell too. See how that s*&^ works
View Quote

Thanks for the review
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 3:56:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I got the Brimstone a few years ago it's been flawless .
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:00:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Think I up to 4 10/22 Kidd triggers and have been pleased.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:35:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I got the Brimstone a few years ago it's been flawless .
View Quote

Was that on a BX trigger?

Link Posted: 1/4/2021 6:39:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Was that on a BX trigger?

View Quote
No standard trigger, didn't read the OP correctly.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 10:04:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I just got my bx back from brimstone and it’s fantastic!  I’m sure the kidd are great too, but mine breaks right around 2lbs and is beautiful.  That being said, you could probably sell your bx and put that toward the kidd and maybe come out ahead.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 11:13:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Is there any advantage to using a BX trigger for a Brimstone trigger job over a standard trigger with a Brimstone trigger job?
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 11:17:09 PM EDT
[#9]
I ended up ordering the Kidd kit and it should be here tomorrow

I'll post a review after swapping out and shooting it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top