Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2022 7:30:09 PM EDT
I found a thread on Reddit talking about this. I thought Nato Aug owners might like to follow it.

What are your thoughts on this? Will they figure it out and get it to work? I would love a bolt release.
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 10:48:48 PM EDT
[#1]
It's not letting me view that on my phone without the Reddit app, but they've had the NATO stocks with A3 bolt release in Europe for years. Steyr just doesn't offer them in the US.
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 11:18:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's not letting me view that on my phone without the Reddit app, but they've had the NATO stocks with A3 bolt release in Europe for years. Steyr just doesn't offer them in the US.
View Quote

Oh I did not know that. Is the trigger pack the same as our NATO stock Augs?

I wonder if there is a way to get that stock?
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 11:30:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Is the trigger pack the same as our NATO stock Augs?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
No it's not.

I haven't seen any in the US.
In Europe, they might only be offered to LE.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 12:14:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No it's not.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No it's not.

Interesting. I wonder why only in Europe? That would be a great combo for us here in the states. I love using my AR mags across each of my bullpups.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 4:26:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Correct.

Not available on local dealers catalog and only seen during some counter terrorism LEO operations
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 1:35:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Correct.

Not available on local dealers catalog and only seen during some counter terrorism LEO operations
View Quote

That is interesting that it would only be offered to them. I wonder why that is? Wouldn't it be beneficial to Steyr to offer it to the US market? I would love that setup even more than my NATO Aug now. The only reason I chose the NATO version was because of the mags that I own. I didn't feel like buying various mags just for one rifle.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 3:56:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Who knows.. I guess Steyr is more focused on .mil contracts..  civilian market is just an hobby.. just like most of the European mfg…

How long did it take to HK or Beretta to release a semi auto version of their mil products?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top