Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2022 7:05:37 PM EDT
I have misplaced the install instructions for the Sons of Liberty m89 drive-lock rail. There are (3) bolts that may need to be installed in a certain order. In addition I’d like the torque values for those bolts and barrel nut. I have emailed customer support at SOLGW and while I’m sure they will get back with me I was curious if anyone would be willing to share them with me so I could get this installed this weekend. I can provide email or phone number if someone was willing to snap a photo of their install instructions. Additionally if someone can point me to a link on the web that would work too. I looked without success. Mods if this is in wrong area please move. Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 12:51:27 PM EDT
[#1]
SOLGW got back to me with instructions.  Mods this post is no longer needed.  Thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top