Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2021 8:59:02 PM EDT
How long do they typically take to answer questions?
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 9:24:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 9:38:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Eforms Ask the Expert took three weeks (Dec 2020 - Jan 2021) last time I tried it.  Follow up question via email to the same agent took 4 days.  [email protected] = same day to two days.  Seems pretty knowledgable.  NFA Phone Help Line = quick, but you get what you wait for.  The phone folks just don't know much and take too many SWAGs for my liking.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 8:20:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 9:56:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I have always found them to be prompt. I have a couple of direct emails from past correspondence.

In fact I emailed her this morning at 0220 and she replied back to me at 0543.... it was a simple question about a possible title error on my newly submitted form 1.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 11:49:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
lately,  [email protected]  has been the fastest and most helpful.
View Quote

Thanks!

Sent an email to this address last night. Got a response tonight,  asking for a good phone number to reach me at. Hopefully she'll call tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 10:50:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Thanks!

Sent an email to this address last night. Got a response tonight,  asking for a good phone number to reach me at. Hopefully she'll call tomorrow.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lately,  [email protected]  has been the fastest and most helpful.

Thanks!

I did the same thing and got an email around 20:00 from Janice Fields asking for my number. I, like you, am hopeful for a call today. I submitted my eForm 1 back on October 5. Still waiting.....
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 12:05:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 12:28:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thanks!

View Quote

No call yet
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 7:57:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 12:42:23 AM EDT
[#10]

Thanks for posting that. It actually answered MY question.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top