Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2022 9:11:46 AM EDT
Submitted a Form 1 on 4/22.  Noticed that the Title in the Applicant and Responsible Persons pages were incorrect.  I submitted an Ask the Experts question, but was wondering how successful that is in terms of getting something corrected prior to examination or is it a waste of time?
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 9:24:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I didn’t have success with it, but the reason was…  Eh, long story.  Let’s just say you should contact them NOW.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 9:34:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I did but yeah just figured it will be a waste of time despite it being a simple correction.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 9:40:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Well so possibly good news.  Got a reply back already:

The title of the submitter will not affect the final disposition, in order to amend the application you would be required to withdraw and resubmit with the corrected information.
View Quote
So looks like I might not be out after all.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 6:47:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Glad you got a reply to your inquiry. I never have.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 5:51:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Same here. Nothing but crickets for me.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 1:17:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I had a question filling out a form 1 the other day and a guy named Jesse responded to my email in less than 10 minutes
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 5:11:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I had a quick response about 2 mos ago on a form 1 question.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 10:14:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I've used it twice.  Both times the question was answered within 10 minutes.  One of the times was 5:30 am.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 6:34:36 PM EDT
[#9]
I used it due to me living close to a county border and my profile  auto populates to the larger. Received an answer in minutes with the expert saying that it’s a known problem and to make sure my CLEO information was correct. They got my prints on the 20th so we will see
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top