Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2022 9:43:59 PM EDT
Are they legit?  One of the guys at work was showing them to me and saying they are gtg.

I know it is possible to be legit armor but still not have nijs cert....

Correction. Says manufacturer shows as Artool.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 2:20:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Who knows, lot's of Chinese garbage sold on Amazon.

Got a link by chance?  I can't find em.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 8:21:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Based on the incredibly broken engrish in the description I’d guess Chinese import. Actual performance could be anywhere from card board to pretty decent.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 9:32:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Please don't buy these. They are going to be Chinese junk plates. You can tell because of the the look and the writing in some of the pictures. Also, amazon is not supposed to allow you to sell armor on their website, so these guys somehow found a way to. Please do not buy armor from Amazon.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 12:35:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Please don't buy these. They are going to be Chinese junk plates. You can tell because of the the look and the writing in some of the pictures. Also, amazon is not supposed to allow you to sell armor on their website, so these guys somehow found a way to. Please do not buy armor from Amazon.
View Quote

His last thoughts as he lays there bleeding out, "it's after the 90 days but these failed, I will clean the blood off and return these"
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 12:09:57 PM EDT
[#5]
With the Buffman Range YouTube Channel out there - why would you even consider these? Battle Steel (if you want to risk being 'Botach'ed'), LAPG, and Militech, are all affordable, and tested (those Lot Numbers, anyway).
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 10:37:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I doesn't buy hit someone i know did..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top