Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2020 1:00:25 PM EDT
I've got a 10.5" PSA upper that is very gassy to the face while shooting suppressed, to the point it's uncomfortable at times with eyepro. It has a BCM CH which helps a little I think, but I'm looking to knock it down a little more.. H3 buffer, chopped stock PSA A2 sight gas block.

Not sure what buffer spring it has, it might be one that came with a 16" PSA rifle.. Would an upgraded Armaspec Stealth H3 buffer spring help decrease that gas?

https://kmtactical.net/product-category/default-category/christmas-specials/armaspec-specials/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 3:59:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine doesn’t change how my gun is gassed.  It just makes it less “sproingy”.  I’d buy a Bootleg adjustable carrier.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 5:19:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Get a Radian Raptor SD charging handle, or any other Gas buster, or get a better can.

My form1 can has very little gas to face on 10.5, compared to a Q thunder chicken.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 5:43:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Get a Radian Raptor SD charging handle, or any other Gas buster, or get a better can.

My form1 can has very little gas to face on 10.5, compared to a Q thunder chicken.
View Quote
Running a SiCo Omega, happy with it so far. So you think just divert the gas via CH, instead of try to slow it down?

I'm trying to avoid adjustable stuff, gas block or BCG, just out of fear something comes out of proper adjustment and fails.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 6:41:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 5:39:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Same upper.

Here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top