Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2020 2:51:11 PM EDT
So FLIR is completely useless. What a shit company. I have an Armasight  XO  that had the battery compartment sleeve come out. Some sort of lead will no longer connect. It seems like a simple fix for someone who knows electronics. The company I bought it from is gone so I can’t send it to him. I have found a couple local places that do small electronic repair, but I don’t want some idiot kids who can fix an iPhone messing with my optics.
Does anyone know of a good place to get this thing fixed?
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 2:55:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Can you send me a pic of the battery compartment. I had to get a whole new compartment for mine as well and if it's the same shape as mine I can send you the link and info to contact for a new one. Thanks
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 3:11:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Email sent. I can’t send through ar15.com. If you reply I can send it direct from my email.
Thank you!
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 5:11:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I’d check here first

http://www.wilcoxeng-res.com/
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 8:45:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Sent you a message back.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 10:42:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’d check here first

http://www.wilcoxeng-res.com/
View Quote

I contacted Ed. I’m hoping he can fix it.
Thank you!
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 3:52:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Ed responded to my first email. I haven't heard back in a week. I was hoping to have this thing sent off already.
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 5:55:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Pretty sure hes the only guy at the shop. He might be on vacation, very busy, or something. Just keep trying.

He’s a nice guy and will be honest about your situation.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:46:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Pretty sure hes the only guy at the shop. He might be on vacation, very busy, or something. Just keep trying.

He’s a nice guy and will be honest about your situation.
View Quote

No, the problem is I’m a dumbass and didn’t check my spam folder. I’m shipping it to him hopefully tomorrow.
Thank you for the recommendation.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 8:10:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Just picked it up from the post office. It works great. Thank you for the recommendation. Ed did a great job.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 9:12:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Just picked it up from the post office. It works great. Thank you for the recommendation. Ed did a great job.
View Quote

Very glad to hear it’s working and that Ed was able to help!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top