Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2020 9:55:57 PM EDT
Found out my dad bought one of these a few years back and he hasn't used it yet... (don't ask me why)

He said I could use it to hunt coyotes on our land- you guys have recommendations for a host scope?  Gonna use in on an AR.

Also- he said something about whoever he bought it from saying not to put it on anything bigger than an AR15 because of recoil affecting it.  I couldn't find anything on the internet about this.  You guys got any insight?
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 11:40:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I had one that I used on a 308.  Don’t remover reading anything about recoil rating , ect.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 12:06:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Their stock photo is it on a .308 scar, so I hope it’s good with recoil.

upload your pictures
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 3:46:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a friend that used one on a 7.62 daniel defense ar style rifle and it stopped working.  Dont know if its because of the caliber or if it was a problem with the unit.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 4:08:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys. I'll keep in 5.56 and below just to br safe.  Would hate to screw up his thermal!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top