Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/8/2022 7:10:39 PM EDT
So I had today off and since I live close to Buena Vista Georgia...  ROADTRIP.

The Shmedium rear bag to replace my cheap one from...  wherever the hell I bought it.  It's beefy but still works well.

The Trojan to cover the scope and action when I'm moving through the woods with my rifle slung.  It's padded and will protect your scope and action very well.  There's velcro and fastex snaps to hold it closed.  The handle is VERY well attached to the cover.  I swung the rifle around by the handle and there was NO shifting of the rifle.

The extreme high temp suppressor cover just looks pretty damn cool.  It'll work well with my Liberty Constitution and my Nomad TI.  

The Hot Pocket I'll be trying out this weekend.  It's kevlar on the inside, so I don't have to worry about melting the nylon underneath it. Make sure that if you get it, don't let the hot suppressor touch the zipper.

Top Zip utility pouch is big enough to put three boxes of 150 rounds of Winchester m855 ammo in but small enough to put in a pack (Already tried it.)

But the most important thing I got today...  Swag

Oh...  and I got to meet Melissa Gilliland today as well.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 7:23:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 8:25:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Good stuff. Love their suppressor covers
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 8:38:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought there high temp suppressor cover.  I was told by them that it would take the heat from a suppressor with sustained fire.  Wrong. It did not.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 8:48:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bought there high temp suppressor cover.  I was told by them that it would take the heat from a suppressor with sustained fire.  Wrong. It did not.
View Quote

that’s good to know. I have one that I keep on my suppressor when it’s sitting next to my bed but haven’t been willing to test out if it would hold up at the range yet. I figured as much, but good to know.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 9:18:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

What were you shooting and did they replace it?
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 9:54:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Tom is a cool guy. REALLY cool guy. Melissa rocks and is a FINE shooter.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 10:14:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 10:13:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nice score, OP. FYI, your suppressor cover is on backwards.
View Quote

Thanks for the correction.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:48:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Using a 10.3” DDMK18 during a rifle course. Not even close to what I would call mag dump shooting. Suppressor cover was so hot, I couldnt even touch it with my hand.  

I emailed them asking if I ordered the correct cover and I let them know my issue. They said I did and that that kind of heat is normal.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:08:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Using a 10.3” DDMK18 during a rifle course. Not even close to what I would call mag dump shooting. Suppressor cover was so hot, I couldnt even touch it with my hand.  

I emailed them asking if I ordered the correct cover and I let them know my issue. They said I did and that that kind of heat is normal.
View Quote

So did it tear up and become unusable?
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 11:02:06 PM EDT
[#11]
If you think the Shmedium makes a good rear bag slap it on a barrier and take note of how well it works as a support bag.  Love mine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top