Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2020 9:10:24 AM EDT
Are the current versions of the SureFire X300V being phased out?  The "A" models are priced very low on a few different sites - lower than the X300U.  I haven't seen the "B" models discounted in sites that have them in stock, but they also don't appear to be in stock at a lot of places.  Also, you can get to the pages for each on SureFire's site if you search, but I can't find them just by navigating.

I wouldn't mind having one of the "A" models at the current market price, but I'm just curious if there's going to be a newer model coming soon.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:32:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Don’t really have much to add. But the the x300v has been around quite a while now. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least to see a new improved model coming soon. Either way the x300v for $200 is a heck of a deal and a lot of light for the money.

Tagged for more info.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:43:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Just picked up a 'B' model for $210 like new. With more and more people picking up NV, I expect to see companies continue to innovate for the IR spectrum. I'd love to see Surefire come out with more white light + IR illumination combination lights. It really helps us civilians who don't have class 3 laser illumination capabilities.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:04:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By x_red_beard_x:
Just picked up a 'B' model for $210 like new. With more and more people picking up NV, I expect to see companies continue to innovate for the IR spectrum. I'd love to see Surefire come out with more white light + IR illumination combination lights. It really helps us civilians who don't have class 3 laser illumination capabilities.
View Quote

Hell yeah some innovation would be great. In particular I would love a White/IR light that can push 300m with the IR. It seems the vast majority of White/IRs are pretty anemic in the IR department when it comes to range.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 4:03:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Noticed that too, picked up an A recently for $212.  I suspect there will be a lumens refresh coming soon, since the current model is only 350.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 8:21:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I’d definitely welcome a V-series light that had 1,000 lumens of white light as well as the normal IR. I’d gladly take the trade off of less battery life.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top