Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2020 3:38:47 AM EDT
Hi all

Imho, the gemtech lde 9mm flashlight is a little piece of art.

Its size and format area really neat, as well as its security system.

Only thing i didnt get is how could it fire just pulling the ringed piece backward, with no need of let this piece go foward to hit the bullet cap.

I mean, it seems that there is 2 pieces operating independently inside the rear tube:

- one axis (lets call it piece A)  that we should pull backwards to compress some kind of spring.

- and another piece B (maybe the firing pin) that come backwards along with the piece A but at some time it disengages and go forward, firing the bullet.

-and must exists some kind of mechanism C to join again the piece A and B, so it both could go backwards again and the re-separate to make the next shot.

I talked to guys of forgotten weapons channel and they find no information regarding this Aow too.

Does any one guess how could this aow make so curious and ingenuous mechanically operations inside a so small rear tube?

Cheers!
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 5:26:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top