Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2020 11:19:26 AM EDT
If not, it is 55$ shipping. Is there anything else that is a must have from Corvus (or a may as well have), while I’m at it?

This is for an AUG A3M1 NATO
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 1:10:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you check Stery USA  website? They were the US importer the last time I checked.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 3:19:02 PM EDT
[#2]
They don’t have NATO. The only place I can find them is the Corvus website for 98 euros plus 45 euro shipping

If I buy from there, I want to make sure I get any other accessory I’d want
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 2:20:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They don’t have NATO. The only place I can find them is the Corvus website for 98 euros plus 45 euro shipping

View Quote

One thing is that there is a 20% VAT that you won't pay included in quoted prices, though shipping from them still hurts.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 6:14:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

One thing is that there is a 20% VAT that you won't pay included in quoted prices, though shipping from them still hurts.
View Quote

Still 178$

Bought it, but damn
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:29:59 AM EDT
[#5]
I got my deflector from Steyr USA.

https://www.steyr-arms.com/us/cd-casedeflector
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 5:46:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Steyr website shows the NATO option in the option pulldown at the very bottom for $125.
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 8:36:30 PM EDT
[#7]
And out of stock...
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 8:35:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I bought mine from Corvus. They ship FedEx with very quick ship times, bought it on a Friday and FedEx got it from Vienna, Austria to central Texas by the following Thursday.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 12:03:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I bought mine from Corvus. They ship FedEx with very quick ship times, bought it on a Friday and FedEx got it from Vienna, Austria to central Texas by the following Thursday.
View Quote

Did they send you tracking info when you ordered?
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 1:39:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, I got a confirmation they finished processing my order, and 3 days later I got a FedEx package from them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top