Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2018 10:24:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 2:18:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Can it track thrown pizza rolls is the question?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 6:23:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
That’s pretty awesome
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 6:47:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Just curious does the additional light reduce tube life?
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 7:23:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Just curious does the additional light reduce tube life?
View Quote
possibility of shadowing or image burn
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 1:03:53 AM EDT
[#5]
So the image is projected where? On the back of the ocular for that color map? I thought the gen 1 injected the image through the tube, but this looks different?
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 6:07:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So the image is projected where? On the back of the ocular for that color map? I thought the gen 1 injected the image through the tube, but this looks different?
View Quote
Curious myself. Photoshop maybe? Or a projection screen behind the exit lens?
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 6:12:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Can this device be trusted regarding OPSEC?

It has to have GPS for augmented reality maps to work. So it can log where you have been in its memory. It obviously gets updates by being connected to a computer... Seems like a vulnerability to a secret squirrel.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 11:29:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 8:32:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
OPSEC and NETSEC is generally a function of the connected device. If you're using your own phone, you'll have as much or as little as your phone has--for other uses there are user-specific devices/applications.

~Augee
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can this device be trusted regarding OPSEC?

It has to have GPS for augmented reality maps to work. So it can log where you have been in its memory. It obviously gets updates by being connected to a computer... Seems like a vulnerability to a secret squirrel.
OPSEC and NETSEC is generally a function of the connected device. If you're using your own phone, you'll have as much or as little as your phone has--for other uses there are user-specific devices/applications.

~Augee
If I were using this device I would have an airgapped PC to interface it with.
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 2:00:16 AM EDT
[#10]
How do devices connect to it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top