Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2021 11:40:25 AM EDT
Ive started PC my cast projectiles and it seems lee sizers do better than my lyman lubrisizer.  However lee does not offer the sizes i need.  The Noe was suggested to me.  Anyone here have one? Thoughts?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:31:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I do, it works great.  You can buy the body, bushing, etc. separately for less than buying the starter "kit".  

You need the round plastic lee container to catch the bullets as they are pressed through.  

If you're looking for .459 there is a website that sells custom made .459 lee sizer kits.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:31:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one in a size not offered by LEE as well, and so far am happy with it.
Another option as detailed by Dryflash is to use a mandrel and rolled sand paper to open up a smaller Lee to the size you desire.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:01:44 PM EDT
[#3]
ETA: Ah...sizers. My bad. The expander plugs are cool too.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:16:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the NOE sizers for my PC cast bullets.  Just love 'em.  Cheaper to buy lots of sizes, true to size.  I use them in a Lee APP press with NOE's adapter, auto feed and they drop through a piece of hose into a can on the floor.  
Couldn't be quicker.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:21:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I’m interested in these

can somebody post some pics on how they work ?

are they similar to the LEE, except you buy one die,....and collars for each diameter you need ???

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:52:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’m interested in these

can somebody post some pics on how they work ?

are they similar to the LEE, except you buy one die,....and collars for each diameter you need ???

View Quote

They are very similar. Little set screws to hold things in place. Really quite simple.

The APP sizer is even better and I recommend it over the standard NOE set up. But both work just fine.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:42:45 AM EDT
[#7]
The NOE sizing dies work in the LEE APP. LEE used their design for the APP with Al's permission.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:42:55 PM EDT
[#8]
When I got into casting I went straight to the NOE sizers. It was even better when NOW made the APP adapter so now I can size bullets faster than casting them almost! You can't go wrong with the NOE sizers and if you decide to get an APP down the road you can use your same bushings.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top