Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 5/17/2018 10:24:47 PM EDT
I've shot alot of 50's, but never an HTI.
I'm looking for some input from someone who owns one, or who's shot one.
I'm a southpaw and have been shooting a LH SRS in .260 for awhile now.
I love it and even though the HTI won't be offered in a LH version, I've seen videos of LH shooters firing them with no issues, so I'm interested in getting one for hunting and competing with in FCSA Hunter class.
I hunt with a serbu semi now and even though it's lightweight, it's long and the accuracy at extended ranges isn't cutting it for me with ammo loaded to fit the magazine.
I think the compactness, weight and accuracy of the HTI would be a better rifle option for me.
Plus with the HTI, On those not so fresh days, I can swap barrels and shoot a Puny woman's caliber.
SJC
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 9:46:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I somehow missed this when you posted initially.

If you can afford it, and proper optics, you'll be very happy. Figure $7,500 for the base rifle in .50, $2,500 for each caliber conversion barrel/bolt/mag, and whatever your preferred scope costs. If you can swing it, and either purchase match ammo that it likes or load for accuracy, it will be just what you're looking for. Count on sub-MOA accuracy with good ammo, and half-MOA with a winning load. The trigger is also one of the best I've felt on any rifle, I think it was hovering around a pound and a half in the example I played with.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top