Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2023 4:38:59 PM EDT
My mothers dream was to buy a Winchester Lever Action with a Saddle Ring. She always watched cowboy shows. Two years ago all of the sudden she passed away. Well I found a excellent condition Winchester 94 just how she wanted on gunbroker. So I won it. I have the C&R FFL but anyone know how to download it to Gunbroker??

If so please post a link, thank you so much!!
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 11:21:07 PM EDT
[#1]
open GB,
on the left side,  go to Account Info,
not sure if C&R qualifies,  but  you can try under FFL info,

if not, when you win an item,  send the seller an email  with your C&R attached,

do  yourself, and everyone else a favor and get a good scanned pdf copy of your C&R  uploaded,

I accept C&R's (01\SOT) but honest some I get,  (FFL's too) look like they took a pic of the C&R or FFL after it got washed in someone's pants pocket and they only light source in the room is a 20 watt bulb,  

Link Posted: 4/19/2023 9:53:59 PM EDT
[#2]
You don't need to upload a copy, just email it to the seller.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:56:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Ya I’m a little behind in time. I just did that and never even thought about it!
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 12:08:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Scan and email to the seller.  Avoid sellers who incorrectly say C&R isn't an FFL and won't ship to it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 5:54:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Scan and email to the seller.  Avoid sellers who incorrectly say C&R isn't an FFL and won't ship to it.
View Quote

What sellers claim that?

Many dealers won't ship to a C&R because verifying that 03FFL means calling ATF. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

And.......we can't use USPS to ship firearms other than rifles or shotguns to a C&R. And that means Overnight/Next Day for handguns.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 10:30:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I always check if the seller accepts a C&R before I bid! I’ve had the license since 2004. I get into bursts of buying a lot with it. Then I go a few years of buying newer firearms. I jump back and forth. To me, old is amazing and so are the new!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top